2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

3779DA78-A5DF-4E75-AA24-46C58D975954.jpeg

1C49BCCA-C2F9-48FA-9780-0A5A5F5849A5.jpeg

How many fields were there? Each field counts as an entry. But even with that, that's a lot of entries :lol: . I don't even want to imagine how many entries are entered for online raffles that are open for an entire week :wow:
this count at the top is the count of people who entered, not how many "tickets" there are. so it was 39k people in 30m. this one you get two "tickets" but, as it says on the page "One entry per person."

Don’t know if anyone would appreciate these but I just but I just wanted to share these beauties
CDC8B27E-7212-4D63-B447-66A80A0BAD1D.jpeg
always loved this pair...I had the unstussy pair that I think used the same colors...sans the ostrich tongue
[/QUOTE]
this is why I sold all of my shoes from early 2000's

all of my favorite Flight 89's, Trainer SC's, and Huarache runners

just couldn't deal w/ it after it happened to a couple of pairs

How many fields were there? Each field counts as an entry. But even with that, that's a lot of entries :lol: . I don't even want to imagine how many entries are entered for online raffles that are open for an entire week :wow:

It was only two fields and the raffle was open for 30 minutes. Clearly botted.

i read that they have more control now against the bots

hence why u havent seen the cook groups killing on the limited snkrs stuff recently.

guess this will be a good indicator

i read that they have more control now against the bots

hence why u havent seen the cook groups killing on the limited snkrs stuff recently.

guess this will be a good indicator
Hopefully. I know I probably won't hit but atleast we have a shot if it's a draw. Or else it'll sell out before it even loads

Back
Top Bottom