2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Copdate is so trash/confusing I didnt even enter on there for the Chunky's.. idk whats worse FLX or Copdate.. 2020 is so poop :lol:

3BD1528A-3E1F-4076-86DE-E91ECF76B972.jpeg

Concepts raffle live. They should penalize or forfeit entries if you can’t answer that second question in certain time frame

I like that they opened up the raffle for that amount of time.

Should be quicker for me to take my L and move on.

Just get some e6000 and some tooth picks and y'all be fine. Its annoying, I know the feeling, and worse.

I use to work at an amusement park and one day I kept feeling stuff flapping off my right sneaker & w/o looking I would just wipe it away. Thought it was some plastic or something. So towards the end of the day I walking around my ride for a spot check & I see some familiar white stuff around where I was. Idk what it so I shrug it off b/c whatever, and I start walking away to clock only only to the feel the flapping again. I wiped it, heard something drop, turned around saw some the white stuff trailing me.
I look down at my feet and the white stuff was the sole of my shoe.
1586395602645.PNG

My True Blue 3's :smh:

The most infuriating part about it was that they were the 2010 pair. They weren't even 5yrs old. Just how? And how is it that one sneaker fine and the other sneaker isn't? That was like a sick *** joke. :rofl:

I just drove around listening to sad music after the shift for a couple hours.
IMG_3656.PNG

You just gotta wear your sneakers b/c they're gonna get messed up regardless.

Back
Top Bottom