2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Can anybody point me in the direction to finding / purchasing a regular pair of size 9 zoom air insoles? Preferable a solid color that simply releases with general release dunk sb's, please.

big ups to everyone in this thread helping one another out! happy to finally have my 112s in hand and i must say they are 
pimp.gif
 i know must people have moved onto the next big release but i have to say thanks to @John00  for helping out on this one.

the 3M on these are crazy!!

Last edited:
I passed on the UCS; I like the concept but they don't fit my style... I hope everyone gets their pairs... You guys (special shout to John00!) continue to be Awesome in the way you help others get their pairs and I love that... 

Bring on the Cobra Commanders!!!

Missed out on the grey UCS.  Had them in my cart on Premier but got the sold out message at checkout.  Hoping a size 9 pops up somewhere.

^^ IMHO the 112's kill the ucs... Then again I'm a sucker for 3m.
I passed on the 112s and bought both UCS. The 112s look like Jordan's to me with that elephant print and IMO that's why people loved them. I have never seen or owned anything like the UCS. They are just corny enough to be awesome and the perfect holiday party shoe.

I'm still patiently waiting for mine to ship as well. :smile:  
I know you guys are impatient and believe me so am I as you can tell by my posts but it will ship. Mine did on Friday finally. Keep it in mind there's a snow holocAust going down in the east. Paying out the arsenal for shipping makes it worse so I feel your pain.
Patiently waiting for someone to call us a bunch of whiners.

I know you guys are impatient and believe me so am I as you can tell by my posts but it will ship. Mine did on Friday finally. Keep it in mind there's a snow holocAust going down in the east. Paying out the arsenal for shipping makes it worse so I feel your pain.
Patiently waiting for someone to call us a bunch of whiners.
I hear you and I'm good with waiting patiently. It's kind of like camping where I'm at the end of the line but know there are enough pairs to go around. Was just letting FootTraffic know that he is not alone. 

Back
Top Bottom