2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Not true!
CC2D9300-0019-4729-BE74-9BBDEA73E434.png
Who’s with Me!?!?

Looks like someone took your advice.

87dfdef.jpg

Those laser orange's and blue chill's are def pairs that would've sat in skate shops eventually even go on sale too. Personally no a fan of them. I guess even GR SB's are selling out now too.
Yeah, it’s frustrating. Henny’s are the first in forever that I wanted but couldn’t get for a good price. I don’t mind resale, but they were pretty much +$70 immediately.

They definitely aren’t making enough, for whatever reason. Shops used to get multiples of FSR’s for GR’s. My local got 6 pairs of Henny’s.

I watch most of his videos, so I watched this one. It just cracks me up how people are saying how classic Dunks are now, when they HARDLY covered Dunks for like the past years. Dunks never stopped, they just weren’t “hyped.”

Many of these ShoeTubers are just hypebeasts who happen to make videos. I think it was Richie Le in one recent video where he didn't even know he had the Panda Pigeon SBs when he opened up the special box. Like what???

Last edited:
Many of these ShoeTubers are just hypebeasts who happen to make videos. I think it was Richie Le in one recent video where he didn't even know he had the Panda Pigeon SBs when he opened up the special box. Like what???
Ugh. Yeah, I saw that. I really try to watch his videos because he’s a local-ish (not technically Seattle, but just outside) guy. But his super blatant hypebeasty nature, especially with dunks recently, is the worst. He’s literally talked about only wearing certain dunks because they’re hyped, or how now that Dunks in general are hyped, they should be rocked now. Yuck. Or his video about how to wear dunks. A grown az man telling other grown az men that there’s a “right” way to wear shoes.

i could be wrong but i feel like the hype for the white/red st johns will be real

i just don't see those not selling out fast.

which sucks b.c i want a pair or two.

you guys think they'll sit or they'll go in a flash and be resale bait like brazils became

Back
Top Bottom