2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

i could be wrong but i feel like the hype for the white/red st johns will be real

i just don't see those not selling out fast.

which sucks b.c i want a pair or two.

you guys think they'll sit or they'll go in a flash and be resale bait like brazils became
Ko2VQBg.gif

And just like that...... they were gone..

i could be wrong but i feel like the hype for the white/red st johns will be real

you guys think they'll sit or they'll go in a flash and be resale bait like brazils became
You gotta be joking right? Insta sell out resell 300+ like every other dunk low

Ugh. Yeah, I saw that. I really try to watch his videos because he’s a local-ish (not technically Seattle, but just outside) guy. But his super blatant hypebeasty nature, especially with dunks recently, is the worst. He’s literally talked about only wearing certain dunks because they’re hyped, or how now that Dunks in general are hyped, they should be rocked now. Yuck. Or his video about how to wear dunks. A grown az man telling other grown az men that there’s a “right” way to wear shoes.
What you (& even me) may think is stupid other ppl r putting pencils & paper taking down notes. Richie has over a 1 million subs on youtube. The blatant hypebeast is nasty, yet bit refreshing b/c they just come & say it :lol: A large portion of ppl are like that, but will front.

Ugh. Yeah, I saw that. I really try to watch his videos because he’s a local-ish (not technically Seattle, but just outside) guy. But his super blatant hypebeasty nature, especially with dunks recently, is the worst. He’s literally talked about only wearing certain dunks because they’re hyped, or how now that Dunks in general are hyped, they should be rocked now. Yuck. Or his video about how to wear dunks. A grown az man telling other grown az men that there’s a “right” way to wear shoes.
There is a “right” way to wear em though, I get roasted all the time for wearing em my own style lol

What you (& even me) may think is stupid other ppl r putting pencils & paper taking down notes. Richie has over a 1 million subs on youtube. The blatant hypebeast is nasty, yet bit refreshing b/c they just come & say it :lol: A large portion of ppl are like that, but will front.
Agreed, that at least they keep it a buck and are honest about it. It wouldn’t be so bad if they were like teenagers. They’re grown az men. The hype thing is hilarious to me though. I remember telling my younger cousins YEARS ago about how dope Dunks (SBs in particular in my case) are, how unique they are in terms of colorways and themes and such, but they weren’t hearing it. They’d look at all my Dunks like “those are Jordan’s! I’m good.” But now these guys are hitting me up about Dunks and sht, picking my brain.

Make the buyer tell where St John's is located without looking it up and give a few info bits on the school. Weed out the posers.

Make the buyer tell where St John's is located without looking it up and give a few info bits on the school. Weed out the posers.

I get what you're saying, but at the same time I think we have to kill this argument. It's bad enough we have to enter a raffle system for a chance to buy something. I'm not trying to make everyone do homework and perform circus tricks to enter a raffle for a chance to buy shoes. Everyone wants to weed out the bots. But gatekeepers are just a different kind of awful.

Even with the “dunk resurgence” I don’t feel inclined to rock any of my older sb’s. Held some for over a decade and just feel over it, I guess. (but not enough to let em go)
Im the opposite. the resurgence and inability to cop literally any pair has me looking back and rocking stuff i have had stashed away for a long time that I haven't put on in a hot minute instead of going resale.

Back
Top Bottom