2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Fam those could be mine cuz I got a size 10 stolen out of my trunk a few months back :smh:. Got them for the low too and prices are up now.
Looks solid though. Here's the pair I had to compare:
IMG_5042.jpg IMG_5044.jpg
And they do make replicas of these, SB hype is back

damn sorry to hear bro . Are you from WA?

and took the super fast L on the laser oranges . On to the next.

If anyone is a sz 10.5, Ran across a very Clean pair of Tiffany's / Diamond co./SB . H/o when I saw was 800 . Other then small hole in the sock liner this pair is great condition! Just a friendly FYI.

St. John’s dunks got pushed back in the states? All the raffles I see are from overseas Tier 0 stores.

man what the Hell happened to the old days of non bot online shenanigans? now it's All BS, literally. you cant even a single GR without an effen raffle; that's stupid. heck it's a GR, not a premium.

Random but I said it before-
This thread really needs to be pinned at the top of the ‘Nike Retro’ page. Aside from AF1s I think dunks/Sb hold the page and not because of the hype. Iconic to say the least.
I’m not just typing that since I had a few glasses of Macallan 18. Maybe I am.
whatevs.
This the best thread ever, because of y’all.
Macallan 18>
Methodical Management Methodical Management may u? this thread stayed moving even b4 the hype came back times 2.

Tried on my brothers last week, never took off a shoe that fast before in my life

Im not sure why Nike SB has never experimented with next visible tech for dunks for casual use. REACT, JOYRIDE, visible AIR bubble whatever next kind of midsole they have never tried anything other than a free sole on a dunk am i right???
the flyknit dunks were meh but they never expanded on it AT ALL, i cant deal with the DUNKED model so lazy haha

Imagine a Kobe 7 SYTEM - DUNK where the insole and tongue and removable and have widths, diff heights, tightness for casual or active use. oh well

1591731471770.png

FSR on Muslin.
Tactics link is weird due to captcha.

link is now dead....

crazy I havent seen 1 site with the blue joints... but these get restocked....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom