2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I listed the fire and Ice at that price simply bc until I decide to wear them then thats the price I will part ways with them. Any other prices besides those particular shoes are listed to compensate for the amount of time I put in to getting them. Im not here to beat ppl in the head, but to offer shoes that are not accessible to everyone. And yes I capitalize off of shoes that hypesters drool over, shoes that I wouldnt even wear myself, hints the term I shouldnt have just shared :lol: I swear I knew better

@Carolina the movement I refer to is an artistic lifestyle. It has nothing with shoes. Thats just one way I make $. I am all for helping ppl and would not sacrifice that for money. Just because you dont agree with the prices you see listed doesnt take away from my character and the fact that its all love with me. I agree that your initial perception is wrong and forgive me if I have offended you or anyone else in this thread.

@Panda thats too cute. Im actually at work and was crying out loud when I saw that

@Sneakerfan I hate you :rofl:

@Ltrain you gotta do better sir/ma'am

This is the first thread I've found not full of kooks and you ruined it.

@Ltrain you gotta do better sir/ma'am

Dying bro thats great. And who cares about these opinions. Just because you list a shoe for X amount doesnt mean your making someone buy them lmao. if some idiot pays that much for a fire and ice its their fault for lack of knowledge.

Ppl complaining about somone making profits from a shoe sale are the same ppl overpaying for a coozie x mas ornament that was literally made for less then $5

This is the first thread I've found not full of kooks and you ruined it.

What are these kooks you speak of? Dont worry, you dont have to stay....

Dying bro thats great. And who cares about these opinions. Just because you list a shoe for X amount doesnt mean your making someone buy them lmao. if some idiot pays that much for a fire and ice its their fault for lack of knowledge.

Ppl complaining about somone making profits from a shoe sale are the same ppl overpaying for a coozie x mas ornament that was literally made for less then $5
What are these kooks you speak of? Dont worry, you dont have to stay....
nor do you sir. i joined to complain my box from cncpts didnt ship.

that was actually a joke.

I sincerely apologize for the offense ppl. Im a honest dude I just like to cap off of beasts is all. I do swap favors over capitalization at the end of every day though.

@derekdod no contradiction youre just reaching!

This Tiff box set is going to be 
smokin.gif

Lol I didn't mean to start an uproar in here when I mentioned my opinion about what was wrong with the "sneaker game" but I just wanted to put my two cents in,.what ReJimen said/does is exactly what I meant. I buy shoes to wear and I buy everything from quickstrikes to general releases, dunks to vans to roshe's and Jordan's. A vast majority of people buy shoes specifically to make a profit and yes, it's supply and demand but that's like saying selling drugs is ok bc there's people willing to buy them haha
Selling drugs is a victimless crime... Those who purchase them want them there is no victim. Yes depending on the drug they are harming themselves but no one told them to start doing drugs in the first place. Drug addiction and Shoe addiction not so far apart....People out here fiendin for new releases

premiers wool highs looking clean throw on some SB laces and we're g2g... barbershops are still an easy pass that double swoosh n gum midsole & outsole are still lookin fugly 2 me... enough with this reselling boasting and PKs sidekick feeling the need to put down the whole thread cuz we dont encourage that kind of mentality 

nor do you sir. i joined to complain my box from cncpts didnt ship.

Dont worry, we all know

Them premiers are pretty sweet, I have never seen that SE on a box. Anyone chime in?

Also that P may be a deal breaker for me [emoji]128533[/emoji]

Last edited:
premiers wool highs looking clean throw on some SB laces and we're g2g... barbershops are still an easy pass that double swoosh n gum midsole & outsole are still lookin fugly 2 me... enough with this reselling boasting and PKs sidekick feeling the need to put down the whole thread cuz we dont encourage that kind of mentality 

Funny you like all my IG posts yet on here Im PK's sidekick

Your a really cool dude bro cant we be freinds

Last edited:

I agree the barbers are fugly and w/o the barber themed laces its just a black and white dunk with a gum sole which I think was poorly executed...When are the premiers slated to drop?

Premier's are nice 
nthat.gif
, if they release during the holiday I can't pick them up, much more better things coming out

Add me to the list of people who got their order cancelled from SPoT...

Anyone know where a 10.5/11 can be had?

Thanks in advance...

Ordered last Saturday. Call them. They will gladly give u the tracking #, they were a ripoff but I will say they are awesome guys. No worries ordering from Rukus.
@Bmd116

@MissMyMoney

thanks to both of you.  I called Rukus, and they sent me a tracking # showing my package was shipped last monday, unfortunately the USPS has been stuck for a few days for some odd reason, but that's on USPS.  Glad to know my package was sent though.   I really appreciate the guy who answered the phone, he was very friendly as well.  I will def order from them again knowing the people there are cool and care about their customers.  

Back
Top Bottom