2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

i swear this thread gets new members everytime a hyped release is about to drop lmao, dude above me joined yesterday lol
And you only joined 4 months ago .. so whats your point? Dude could have had another account way back when, just like you or anyone else could have.

I dont see the point of making a statement and wanting to downplay someone who's new to the site because at some point you and everyone else was new as well. So what if someone pops in the thread that hasnt been here before, they cant like xx particular shoe? Dunks never really appealed to me but the UCS I wanted since I saw first pics because they were different, they were a line of shoes i dont have in my collection, and i honestly like them

God forbid someone decide to join NT or a thread because they like something that we all do

Where have I been. Ugh, tiff highs. Ill cop just to resale. Yoth dunk looks great. Ill cop to rock. UCS dunks were nice, Ill snag a pair in near future.

Lol this is what's wrong with 90% of the shoe game these days...people buy shoes that are hyped up just to resell and make a quick dollar. And here I thought I was leaving that life behind along with most JB releases lol

Lol this is what's wrong with 90% of the shoe game these days...people buy shoes that are hyped up just to resell and make a quick dollar. And here I thought I was leaving that life behind along with most JB releases lol
its going to be a super hyped shoe... what do you expect? only way to kill resellers is to make enough supply but then there will be many who wouldnt cop because it wouldnt be limited 
laugh.gif
 i cop what i like so i hope the tiff highs are widely available so i dont have to jump through hoops just to cop or deal with resellers... sorry if you limited only beasts do not agree with me 

i swear this thread gets new members everytime a hyped release is about to drop lmao, dude above me joined yesterday lol
And you only joined 4 months ago .. so whats your point? Dude could have had another account way back when, just like you or anyone else could have.

I dont see the point of making a statement and wanting to downplay someone who's new to the site because at some point you and everyone else was new as well. So what if someone pops in the thread that hasnt been here before, they cant like xx particular shoe? Dunks never really appealed to me but the UCS I wanted since I saw first pics because they were different, they were a line of shoes i dont have in my collection, and i honestly like them

God forbid someone decide to join NT or a thread because they like something that we all do
Repped good sir.

While we all wish it wasnt like that but oh well just get over it because its not their fault, its the people who actually want them to wear's fault.

A reseller isnt going to buy from another reseller just to resell it

It's really not though pretty much every good you purchase is bought and resold at a higher price... If someone has the supply and the demand is there they can set the price at whatever they want. Why wouldn't someone make $ for doing pretty much nothing, If I could actually obtain a limited pair of kicks like say the what the kobes or lebron champ pack and make 800% profit and there is someone dumb enough to pay it why wouldn't I, because it messes up the game? If you think otherwise you are buggin and don't know the value of a dollar yet

If Nike made pairs for everybody, no one would want them b/c everyone has them (supply up=demand down) 

I'm not a fan of buying just to resell and it has caused me to miss many pairs over the years, but at the end of the day you can live w/o a pair of kicks they don't change your life 

I can vouch for them. They came thru for me when back when they had a bunch of 2012 restocks and 112s. They are a bit unorthodox when doing phone orders but my packages have always come thru in a timely manner. The guy Ronnie who has been the person I delt with is usually helpful, so you could call the shop and tell them they forgot to give you tracking info.

Ps if you've ordered on the weekend, they ship on the following Monday.
Thanks for the info, repped.  ill call today,  I really don't mind waiting and I never post where is my tracking etc...but there is no sign of anything. a bit worried at this point. 
Just got mine from there yesterday
When did you order?  I ordered 12/8/13 and I'm in California.  UPS ground says max 4 days, so seems like mine should be here  by now. 

thanks guys for the info, really appreciate it,  ill call and see if I can get it resolved later today. 

Last edited:
Nice Rayguns. This is the first SB i ever saw, some kid in my class had these and the blue avengers and to that point i had been jordan only. These changed that.

Last edited:
Im an avid enthusiast in this game, disregarding the sneakerhead term that most so loosely use. I went from not appreciating the sneakers the parents bought to.....fastforward>>>> the reseller. I like to consider myself a "hypebeast reseller" bc thats pretty much who all my proceeds are generated from these days besides the few true heads. I like to think Im the first to ever claim that title but the game has either way shifted you to camp out these days, not to mention the extended hours, whether youre collecting, wearing, or selling. Its even hard to trust connects these days because of the turn the game has taken for the worse. I love sneakers and always will, but lets be honest here, If it werent for media hype there would be no camping, beasts, nor obsessive money to be made. At the end of the day money will always buy sneakers. Depending how much you have and/or are willing to spend is the only thing that seperates a true head from his beloved sneaker. Ultimately, the moral here is that Ive learned to adapt to this sneaker evolution where buying the sneaker doesnt hurt my pockets by becoming a reseller. Dont hate the reseller, just get yours in a moral fashion and/or hate the game!

Pictures cant really capture these, and i hadnt done too much reading on them regarding how theyre made, but man am i impressed, it hast that sweater feel and the satin really pops. The way the graphics are put on there really make them stand out too.

One pic has the stickers and mag that SPoT included.

Thanks for the info, repped.  ill call today,  I really don't mind waiting and I never post where is my tracking etc...but there is no sign of anything. a bit worried at this point. 

When did you order?  I ordered 12/8/13 and I'm in California.  UPS ground says max 4 days, so seems like mine should be here  by now. 

thanks guys for the info, really appreciate it,  ill call and see if I can get it resolved later today. 
Ordered last Saturday. Call them. They will gladly give u the tracking #, they were a ripoff but I will say they are awesome guys. No worries ordering from Rukus.

Im an avid enthusiast in this game, disregarding the sneakerhead term that most so loosely use. I went from not appreciating the sneakers the parents bought to.....fastforward>>>> the reseller. I like to consider myself a "hypebeast reseller" bc thats pretty much who all my proceeds are generated from these days besides the few true heads. I like to think Im the first to ever claim that title but the game has either way shifted you to camp out these days, not to mention the extended hours, whether youre collecting, wearing, or selling. Its even hard to trust connects these days because of the turn the game has taken for the worse. I love sneakers and always will, but lets be honest here, If it werent for media hype there would be no camping, beasts, nor obsessive money to be made. At the end of the day money will always buy sneakers. Depending how much you have and/or are willing to spend is the only thing that seperates a true head from his beloved sneaker. Ultimately, the moral here is that Ive learned to adapt to this sneaker evolution where buying the sneaker doesnt hurt my pockets by becoming a reseller. Dont hate the reseller, just get yours in a moral fashion and/or hate the game!
Dude, you are selling GR Fire and Ice SB dunks, readily available anywhere for retail on your linked page/ "movement" you want us to follow for $180. 

Hopefully, my first impression of you is wrong and you are here to be helpful and courteous like most of the other people in this thread. If so, I apologize.

After failing miserably when these 1st released at my local and CCS, Spot, Premier, and NDC I walk into my other local today and randomly see a small sz on display so I as if they have my sz. So they checked and said yes this is the last one. I couldn't believe that after all this time it was just sitting their, plus I used my 20% off card and copped for $78
laugh.gif
. Finally got em !

Last edited:

Dude, you are selling GR Fire and Ice SB dunks, readily available anywhere for retail on your linked page/ "movement" you want us to follow for $180. 

Hopefully, my first impression of you is wrong and you are here to be helpful and courteous like most of the other people in this thread. If so, I apologize.
REPPED!!!!!

After failing miserably when these 1st released at my local and CCS, Spot, Premier, and NDC I walk into my other local today and randomly see a small sz on display so I as if they have my sz. So they checked and said yes this is the last one. I couldn't believe that after all this time it was just sitting their, plus I used my 20% off card and copped for $78
laugh.gif
. Finally got em !
Repped! It should be this way more often. Congrats on the pick up.

Last edited:
Most self-absorbed post ive seen in a while

You sir are first person ive ever heard that like to be called a "hypebeast reseller"

dont gloat about re-selling. ESPECIALLY in this thread.

the moral to this story is you're whats wrong with the so-called "sneaker game". personally re-selling is a ***** move. you're taking away from people who really want the shoes for your own personal gain there is plenty to hate about that. its not about adapting, frankly its being a ******* and you're proud of yourself for that. :smh:
if you cant afford sneakers without having to resell. DON'T BUY SHOES!

Last edited:
Most self-absorbed post ive seen in a while

You sir are first person ive ever heard that like to be called a "hypebeast reseller"

dont gloat about re-selling. ESPECIALLY in this thread.

the moral to this story is you're whats wrong with the so-called "sneaker game". personally re-selling is a ***** move. you're taking away from people who really want the shoes for your own personal gain there is plenty to hate about that. its not about adapting, frankly its being a ******* and you're proud of yourself for that. :smh:
if you cant afford sneakers without having to resell. DON'T BUY SHOES!

At least when I hear about people buying bots to "adapt" that at least fits the word adapt. That is like saying you will start robbing people to adapt.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom