2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Im an avid enthusiast in this game, disregarding the sneakerhead term that most so loosely use. I went from not appreciating the sneakers the parents bought to.....fastforward>>>> the reseller. I like to consider myself a "hypebeast reseller" bc thats pretty much who all my proceeds are generated from these days besides the few true heads. I like to think Im the first to ever claim that title but the game has either way shifted you to camp out these days, not to mention the extended hours, whether youre collecting, wearing, or selling. Its even hard to trust connects these days because of the turn the game has taken for the worse. I love sneakers and always will, but lets be honest here, If it werent for media hype there would be no camping, beasts, nor obsessive money to be made. At the end of the day money will always buy sneakers. Depending how much you have and/or are willing to spend is the only thing that seperates a true head from his beloved sneaker. Ultimately, the moral here is that Ive learned to adapt to this sneaker evolution where buying the sneaker doesnt hurt my pockets by becoming a reseller. Dont hate the reseller, just get yours in a moral fashion and/or hate the game!

Im an avid enthusiast in this game, disregarding the sneakerhead term that most so loosely use. I went from not appreciating the sneakers the parents bought to.....fastforward>>>> the reseller. I like to consider myself a "hypebeast reseller" bc thats pretty much who all my proceeds are generated from these days besides the few true heads. I like to think Im the first to ever claim that title but the game has either way shifted you to camp out these days, not to mention the extended hours, whether youre collecting, wearing, or selling. Its even hard to trust connects these days because of the turn the game has taken for the worse. I love sneakers and always will, but lets be honest here, If it werent for media hype there would be no camping, beasts, nor obsessive money to be made. At the end of the day money will always buy sneakers. Depending how much you have and/or are willing to spend is the only thing that seperates a true head from his beloved sneaker. Ultimately, the moral here is that Ive learned to adapt to this sneaker evolution where buying the sneaker doesnt hurt my pockets by becoming a reseller. Dont hate the reseller, just get yours in a moral fashion and/or hate the game!

:smh: Your kind ain't welcome around these parts rejimen, if u didn't hear the sb thread is about helping informing and sharing with each other, teamwork b. it's called community give and take, not taking pairs your not even interested in or in your size even and flipping them to people who want to wear and enjoy them for way over retail its just ripping people off for your own personal gain with a I'm a clever boy attitude. That's not respected around these here parts, either is your "movement" please keep that attitude out of the sb thread it is nothing but a shame to the game and disrespectful to the scene, if you wish to continue with that attitude The jb, yeezy threads are that way >>> you'll fit right in over there with that mentality. :x consider your self enlightened, hope you learned something, thank you. :rolleyes

Buy and wear the shoes you love.

Last edited:
Need these in my life 
glasses.gif

want to see some more laceswaps on grey ucs.... maybe white or a dark green? idk the red laces on the red tongue doesnt look right to me for some reason

Lol I didn't mean to start an uproar in here when I mentioned my opinion about what was wrong with the "sneaker game" but I just wanted to put my two cents in,.what ReJimen said/does is exactly what I meant. I buy shoes to wear and I buy everything from quickstrikes to general releases, dunks to vans to roshe's and Jordan's. A vast majority of people buy shoes specifically to make a profit and yes, it's supply and demand but that's like saying selling drugs is ok bc there's people willing to buy them haha

want to see some more laceswaps on grey ucs.... maybe white or a dark green? idk the red laces on the red tongue doesnt look right to me for some reason

im putting the green pics up on friday when mines are scheduled to come in. White could work too tho. Youre right about the red, but i think its better than the grey

im putting the green pics up on friday when mines are scheduled to come in. White could work too tho. Youre right about the red, but i think its better than the grey
Which shade of green laces did you buy? I bought the "Lucky Green" laces from Fully Laced cause I wasn't sure which would match the swoosh better..

I listed the fire and Ice at that price simply bc until I decide to wear them then thats the price I will part ways with them. Any other prices besides those particular shoes are listed to compensate for the amount of time I put in to getting them. Im not here to beat ppl in the head, but to offer shoes that are not accessible to everyone. And yes I capitalize off of shoes that hypesters drool over, shoes that I wouldnt even wear myself, hints the term I shouldnt have just shared :lol: I swear I knew better

@Carolina the movement I refer to is an artistic lifestyle. It has nothing with shoes. Thats just one way I make $. I am all for helping ppl and would not sacrifice that for money. Just because you dont agree with the prices you see listed doesnt take away from my character and the fact that its all love with me. I agree that your initial perception is wrong and forgive me if I have offended you or anyone else in this thread.

@Panda thats too cute. Im actually at work and was crying out loud when I saw that

@Sneakerfan I hate you :rofl:

@Ltrain you gotta do better sir/ma'am

The original grey or green laces go best with the grey UCS color-way IMO. Not feelin the red laces on top of the red tongue.

Which shade of green laces did you buy? I bought the "Lucky Green" laces from Fully Laced cause I wasn't sure which would match the swoosh better..

I got zahirjooma sb laces off bay, they're more Of a varsity green to match the sole since I don't think you can match the satin right

Back
Top Bottom