2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

517CFB0B-CB31-40DB-B894-67C514C9AE2B.jpeg

Not to mention marketplaces like StockX mess up the market. All their prices are thru the roof. Last shoe sale at let's say $100,000 well guess what? the next thousand people holding the same shoe want also $100,000! Every ebay auction I see nowadays on sneakers "StockX market price is $xxx,-- dollars" I get it people don't want to get ripped off for fakes either but c'mon! Heads paying $350-600 for basic BTTYS dunks. But hey, your bread not mine! DO YOU. Retail or bust for me.

Not to mention marketplaces like StockX mess up the market. All their prices are thru the roof. Last shoe sale at let's say $100,000 well guess what? the next thousand people holding the same shoe want also $100,000! Every ebay auction I see nowadays on sneakers "StockX market price is $xxx,-- dollars" I get it people don't want to get ripped off for fakes either but c'mon! Heads paying $350-600 for basic BTTYS dunks. But hey, your bread not mine! DO YOU. Retail or bust for me.

Because there's more people with money than sense. Sucks, but that's the sneaker market.

admittedly the 20x retail price resale is ridiculous now a days but we can't act like limited dunks weren't thousands before all this new wave hype ie paris, what the dunk, unkles, Tiff's, etc all were 1.5k+ yearssss ago.

For real

I was watching a hoodie on stock x for months. It was always around $200 $220. One day for some reason some dummy bought it for $265 then after that the price went up to around 300 320

SBs have always been hard to find for me in CT. I've never seen them inside of a store. regular dunks yes, but never SBs. are there any spots remotely close to Fairfield County to get even GRs?

This is the correct answer. Anyone stating hard numbers as fact is not only incorrect but also a dummy.
They just pull numbers out of their butt hole-Nike does not release that information and I don’t even buy that the numbered releases are all there is. Remember the 2001 aj1s? There were multiple number ranges. The 85 reverse bred? The number is on the dust bag. Do you really think they only made 420 reverse skunks?

I can legit say I’ve never seen any shoe pictured so much on IG with people not wearing them than this shoe 😂 it’s like 97% of the pics are the shoes on a table/display, pictures linking you to pay resell, picks talking about how high the resell is, lol but practically none with anybody wearing them. I have to be honest I’d love to have a pair for the collection and if the blue pair drops I’ll be exhausting all options for that pair but this is definitely not an everyday shoe lol cool theme though. I actually feel for some of the people who are spending over $1000 for these even hundreds lol and wish I could be a fly on the wall and see the expressions on their faces when they get their pairs from StockX, Goat, etc. That expression of what did I just pay for 🤣🤣🤣

You probably have but just don’t know it. I remember some saying there were only 24 yellow lobsters but dude. Come on.

Man, I don't know. I feel like we would've seen somebody on the internet find out they had the same number for their Skunks already since the number range is so small or even the Reverse Bred 85s.

Think what you want. Just don’t come on NikeTalk and spout things you don’t even know as facts.

... I don’t.

Saying they make more pairs than what is numbered is a claim with zero proof. The burden of proof is on you on that one.

Back
Top Bottom