2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

wonder if the orange pairs from GFD website has a special box every other qs has had one. haven't seen one for these yet :nerd:

34AB2186-E2E1-43A1-A55B-E35D03F066F5.jpeg
It’s funny, because whenever I see these, I remember that Nike sold this color way on Nike ID, and everyone was picking them up.
Then they started flooding eBay.
It’s funny to still see these on eBay, but funnier is the prices that they are trying to sell them for!

don't worry. there will be another wacky limited collab to lust over that you won't get but you think you'll have a chance at getting soon enough. just ask Russ bengston.

New collab??? Please take my funds! I want them, I need them, I love them! They’re my GRAILS!

Last edited:
Nowadays it is more about “how did you get them” than “where did you get them.”

it’s more about being impressed the person has them than impressed by the sneaker.

it’s more about having them and that’s it then having them and knowing the story behind them or the significance of them.

When you used to see pics of guys with multiples it was “man that guy loves this shoe,” and now it’s about “man that guy is going to make $5k”

Doesn’t mean it’s wrong now, but it is different.

sneakers are corny now. I still have crazy love for collecting shoes/gear but it’s impossible to deny how lame the game/people associated w/it have become.
i honestly feel embarassed when i go to a shoe store in the mall and i see the people lined up for shoes...

its really not that serious

But in the past most people in line were EXCITED to buy whatever pair they’re in line for, excited to wear them once in hand.

Now half the people in line are discussing resale, looking at StockX on their phone, and aren’t that excited to actually own the pair. It’s like a job to them. Eff all that. It IS worse, from a sneaker lovers perspective.

Sneaker collecting is 90% dead.
Sneaker reselling is in.

And when I mean sneaker collecting I mean getting stuff you actually like not because it's a hype release. If you have classic pairs like bo jacksons, air maxes, nike sb's, agassi's, asics, etc whatever the case may be that you bought because you LOVE that sneaker or something that brings back a memory that to me is a sneaker collector.

If you are someone whose sneaker collection only consist of Travis Scott's, Off-Whites, Hype Nike Dunk/Sb's, Jordan 1's with no other sort of other mix in your collection YOU ARE NOT A SNEAKER COLLECTOR-SNEAKER FIEND. YOU ARE A VULTURE.

But in the past most people in line were EXCITED to buy whatever pair they’re in line for, excited to wear them once in hand.

Now half the people in line are discussing resale, looking at StockX on their phone, and aren’t that excited to actually own the pair. It’s like a job to them. Eff all that. It IS worse, from a sneaker lovers perspective.
Half? Shiiiiiiii more like 90 percent. Every line I’ve been in has been people asking me what I’ve resold lately or why am I wearing chicagos or whatever

Back
Top Bottom