2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Saw these posted by a skate shop. It's custom though.
unnamed-2.jpg
unnamed.jpg

i think if you pay resell you are part of the problem (and I include myself in this having paid resale on a few shoes I've wanted over the years). it wasn't bad in 2007 when I was paying like 50 bucks over retail on shoes that cost 90 bucks, but at the end of the day it sends the message that 1) this has value beyond the retail price 2) someone is willing to pay more than retail for a product. resellers exist because people will pay resale prices. and resale prices aren't set by resellers, but by whoever is willing to pay top dollar. it won't eve happen, but if collectively people just didn't pay resale prices, there'd be no resale market. resellers would move on realizing they couldn't get 1500 for a 100 shoe. maybe you won't get that hyped shoe yo want, but the game in the long run would be a lot better off if people just accepted their losses and moved on.

Walmart is a reseller, grocery stores are resellers, anyone or any institution that resells something for a profit (regardless of profit margin or price) without manufacturing said product is essentially reselling that product. We don't complain about the milk or groceries but how do you think farmers feel?

Resellers exist because free enterprise is the American way, that's a fact whether you agree with it, believe in it or not.

In a nutshell, it's ALL about marketing, supply and demand.

The truth and the facts don't care about your opinions or beliefs.

If I'm wrong, I have no problem with that, please enlighten me as I'm here to learn.

Peace and blessings to everyone.

Back to Dunk talk....

1. if you got a Lambo stay out of our poor raffles.
2. There's a really good article out there about all of this and how Nike has a "proprietary strategy" on release number and supply and demand.
3. This is only going to get worse. Next is gonna be the resale market exclusive drops and shoes being priced blind auction style.

Only way to make this change is to get people to stop paying the outrageous prices. Be firm in reasonable pricing.

but what do i know.

Last edited:
Man, some of yall need to realize your nt post isn't going to combat the basic idea of supply and demand... What happened to this thread, it never used to be so salty

Only way to make this change is to get people to stop paying the outrageous prices. Be firm in reasonable pricing.

but what do i know.

You was in here just 3 days ago talking about not winning the GDs like you lost $1300 because you wanted to profit off the same resale market that you advising people not to pay into right now

1300 is not just shoes my guy.

this **** legit is infuriating

It can't be both Oochie Wally Wally and One Mic :rofl:

Walmart is a reseller, grocery stores are resellers, anyone or any institution that resells something for a profit (regardless of profit margin or price) without manufacturing said product is essentially reselling that product. We don't complain about the milk or groceries but how do you think farmers feel?

Resellers exist because free enterprise is the American way, that's a fact whether you agree with it, believe in it or not.

In a nutshell, it's ALL about marketing, supply and demand.

The truth and the facts don't care about your opinions or beliefs.

If I'm wrong, I have no problem with that, please enlighten me as I'm here to learn.

Peace and blessings to everyone.

Back to Dunk talk....
There's a difference between retail and wholesale. How you think sneaker stores feel selling GD dunks for retail?

This is literally never going to happen. If the shoes are limited and people have the money and want them, they are going to pay a price higher than retail. What might be outrageous to one person might be nothing to another person. It isn't the every day kid out here driving these prices to be what they are.

This is literally never going to happen. If the shoes are limited and people have the money and want them, they are going to pay a price higher than retail. What might be outrageous to one person might be nothing to another person. It isn't the every day kid out here driving these prices to be what they are.

It's an influx of capital never seen in the "culture" that's driving the prices. It's been building for quite some time. Only right that SBs are now being impacted.

that outfit sucks. screen name is unique.

but yeah folks wont ever stop paying i dont think.

but **** they should. make the entire market go into a markdown state.

and reset.

Back
Top Bottom