2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

anyway, i still love this thread, so merry xmas to 99.99999 percent of you....especially @missmymoney big john and based, as well as those who PMed me info!
By the way based's twitter is the funniest thing ever, specially when he and deftronic go at it
Merry Christmas to you and yours as well. Happy to help out.

also, before this thread gets completely derailed:

f**kin beautiful.

I'll definitely be supporting one of the best skate shops in the country. Gonna have to swap them laces though.

Last edited:
Premier always makes the best collabs. They know how to keep it simple and clean yet different. 

Hopefully this coming year they release more highs, it seems that way with the premiers, cobra commanders,Tiff and YOTH all look promising and cop worthy. 2013 the lows killed it IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone selling their ornament from the ugly xmas pack? thought I'd ask... or should I wait til everyone receives their pair lol

Hopefully this coming year they release more highs, it seems that way with the premiers, cobra commanders,Tiff and YOTH all look promising and cop worthy. 2013 the lows killed it IMO.

Why are they all high q_Q
I only wear low

Saw A Pic On IG Of The Blacks With Green Laces........ TOO DOPE! :smokin

Have Yet To See Anyone In Here Do So With The Greys :nerd: (Waiting On My Laces And Grey UCS's To Arrive)

Should Have Definitely Been 3 Lace Options Included With This Release!

Last edited:
Why are they all high q_Q
I only wear low

Funny I used to only like highs, and still do, but the lows this past year were dope IMO. Just preference really, but I'd like to see some highs this coming year.

Suede on the YOTH looks nice.

Funny I used to only like highs, and still do, but the lows this past year were dope IMO. Just preference really, but I'd like to see some highs this coming year.

Suede on the YOTH looks nice.
Black rains were my first lows ever. So Agreed!

I personally really like mids. With or without strap. The butthead mids are one of my favorite recent releases

I may wander from section to section thread to thread, but this place feels like home. :smokin

Highs got a strong line up 014 feels like dunk sb coming back with a vengeance. :evil:

Hey guys my friend just got his black UCS in a size 9 but he needs a 10. If anyone can make that swap, hit me up. Here is a super quick pic of my UCS

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom