2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I get where you're coming from but I don't really think too many people are disappointed another color way would have been nice this is such an iconic SB that basically anybody is going to want it it won't have any issues selling and I'm personally extremely happy that I'm going to be able to get my hands on em

I was waiting for something like this for 2013

1. 112 - 3M/elephant print/suede tongue
2. SPoT- Simple shoe with nice subtle details (dope shop to support)
3. Civilist - Nice materials with subtle details fan of the flat wax laces too and love highs.
4. FTC- Dope color blocking just clean and simple
5.BHM low- overlooked release this year but the suede is really nice can be had for a great price BTW, and it's my list.

Honorable mentions McRads, WOF and red firecracker

Favorite GR: Team Reds, Brazil lows, Navy/red highs

2013 highlight pickup SOL SB :smokin

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I the only one disappointed with the new Diamond x Nike SB collab? Seems like they got lazy and just slapped the Tiff cw on a hi. Where is the creativity? Ever since they announced that they were going to do another collab i was excited, but then they drop this. It's nice and everything but its just played out. What's the next Diamond x Nike SB a tiffany mid? blazer? bruin? Easy pass, will let hypebeast/resellers get their panties wet for these.

buying Tiffany Dunks doesn't make you a hypebeast also FYI

Am I the only one disappointed with the new Diamond x Nike SB collab? Seems like they got lazy and just slapped the Tiff cw on a hi. Where is the creativity? Ever since they announced that they were going to do another collab i was excited, but then they drop this. It's nice and everything but its just played out. What's the next Diamond x Nike SB a tiffany mid? blazer? bruin? Easy pass, will let hypebeast/resellers get their panties wet for these.

It is lazy but the shoe is nice IMO. Something you know it would sit if it wasn't associated with Diamond or Tiff lows and probably get a discount later. Too bad that's not a option.

Last edited by a moderator:

It's still a classic colorway....maybe not the most creative approach but i think it's a still dope colorway worthy of coppin especially if they can be had at retail

Made for Skate Camo/Blues, I believe...
Ah.....I forgot all about them, because they were kinda fugly lol.

My fav 5 this year in no order.

Team Red/Corduroy Low's

MIA's

Bevis Mid's

McRad's (that I couldn't buy because I wear a 13 
mean.gif
)

Civilist's

Most Slept-On: Watermelons & ACG's

Last edited:
My Top 5 for 2013 would be:

-Walk of Fames (even with the hollywood juice BS lol)

-Civilist (simple CW with nice materials)

-MIA (Nice detail great summer shoe)

-SPoT (Simple CW with nice doughboy details)

-112s (sucker for 3m Nicely executed color blocking imo) 

no particular order

Last edited:

In an effort to get the thread back on track (and because I'm honestly interested), here were my personal favorite Top 5 SB Dunks of the Year. I'm only listing dunks that I bought.

5. 112s - 3m is on point, colorway just goes hard.

4. FTC - loved the execution of this shoe, and that blue is a tint/shade you don't often see.

3. When Pigs Fly - had to look this up to make sure 2013, but my local dropped QS version on Jan10th, so just made the cut.

2. Spots - The detail on this shoe is incredible and again, I'm a sucker for a rare shade of blue/aqua

1. MIAs - Detail, colorway, everything. 

Bonus 2013 Highlights: Finally getting some DS Roller Derbys after a super long search.
just curious- how much on the derbys?

CarolinaKicksG I like your list I would have to switch it around some tho. Here is mine in no particular order

1. 112
2. FTC
3. Concords
4. Brickhouse lows (if they hit my shop before NY)
5. WPF (I got lucky n copped off a random premier restock in like april)

Bonus picks: viotechs (dope non SB that I always wanted) and 3m snake Highs (another non SB I love)

I'm not upset about these coming out, I'm disappointed. Diamond had a chance to make a big splash into the Nike SB community and create another classic but instead they just made a dunk hi spinoff. Not saying that these aren't going to be extremely popular, which i'm sure they will be, but coming from a collector since the silver box era it's just not what i'm used to. At least with Supreme they designed shoes from all different models with various prints and materials. That's what I was expecting from Diamond but in my opinion they just got lazy.

Also not saying that if you buy these your a reseller or a hypebeast. But a good amount of the people that will be buying these are resellers and hypebeast, not directing it towards anyone in this thread so don't get your feelings hurt. I've seen many collections where people got all Jordans and a pair of Tiffs just because.. they're Tiffs.

Repped all I could on lists until I ran out, will get the rest of you on the swingback.

KNEW there would be a lot of Civilist out there. That's one I passed on. (facepalm).

Passed on Concords too, felt bad about it at the time but haven't thought about it again till I saw sneakaprince's post.

snkfiend - I think I paid $155 shipped on the derbys if I remember correctly. Saw them all day everywhere at 180-200 but I wasn't going near that level.

Id like to give a big thanks to concepts for stating that all Grey Christmas Dunks come in a "Concepts" box and then send the pair I bought for my daughter for Christmas in a regular SB box.. They said they would refund me $20 but we will see if that happens and how long it takes...

Top 5 in no specific order. (finally get to come back to thread with fun info/discussion)

FTC (from Sacramento and been shopping there - and nice colors)
MIA (don't have one but the bright feel from the shoes are nice)
112 (can't go wrong with grey and neon green - plus cement and 3m)
ACG (just cool looking colors)
WOF (cool concept and execution)

SB needs to make more all suede dunks. More and more.

wow these lists are basically the same 6 or 7 shoes, we have pretty similiar tastes lol or i guess theyre all the biggest exclusives.

my boy and i both passd on WOF, i didnt like them at all in person,they were not all that to me when i saw them at spot. couldve bought the FTCs on premiers restock but again they dont do anything for me, just another exclusive but nothing that says wow these are dope.

I dont have like any of these basically since i was trying to get out of the game, but a job promotion and extra funds brought me back in the last few months but my list would be:

1. MIAs (was completely out the game or wouldve been instacop)
2. WPF (was completely out the game or wouldve been instacop)
3. 112s (cant believe i completely forgot about these when they wouldve been the easiest cop at SPOT)
4. Civilist (was completely out the game or wouldve been instacop)
5. SPoT Dunks (couldve copped a few weeks ago, and was stuck at work without my card info :/)

My faves of the year (no order)
Beavis mids
SPoTs (still want these)
Red firecrackers
Un-stussy highs (love them for some reason)
And the WOF has to be #1 for me. Absolutely love mine. Just a great looking shoe IMO

And honorable SB mentions go to the red tiger p rod 7s, gamma blue project BAs, and mandarin digi floral janoskis. Not dunks, but I was super hyped on them all

Back
Top Bottom