2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

A few more pictures i found on ebay its looking more and more legit man

It's hard to argue with photographic proof, I'm slowly getting convinced... I'd be more convinced though if the pictures were of any other size than 9! The same size as most samples...

Premiers are definitely unique.  Even if I was lukewarm on them, I'd cop just to have them in the collection and support Premier.  2 pairs will be copped.  Nike SB is getting most of my shoe money next year.

Hoping the quality is on point with the TIff Highs.  Loving what I'm seeing thus far from Nike SB 2014.  Makes it easier to step away from a lot of these hyped JB drops.

Lol this is what's wrong with 90% of the shoe game these days...people buy shoes that are hyped up just to resell and make a quick dollar. And here I thought I was leaving that life behind along with most JB releases lol

Stop crying, I never copped a pair of sneakers to resale. I might with all the hype around those damn shoes, just to capitalize. Hell I might even use the profits to buy my kids some shoes or get my son another board. I might even buy them to skate. Lol you people worry about your shoes cracking or tearing little stitching outta place. Some of you are just ridiculous when it comes to these shoes. It's funny to me when people are like "my shoes I ordered from wherever have a scuff on them" & it would be some little scratch no bigger than half an inch. Lol

Stop crying, I never copped a pair of sneakers to resale. I might with all the hype around those damn shoes, just to capitalize. Hell I might even use the profits to buy my kids some shoes or get my son another board. I might even buy them to skate. Lol you people worry about your shoes cracking or tearing little stitching outta place. Some of you are just ridiculous when it comes to these shoes. It's funny to me when people are like "my shoes I ordered from wherever have a scuff on them" & it would be some little scratch no bigger than half an inch. Lol
to each his own, man... spending a days pay on some sneakers (made in 15-30 seconds by machine) I think I'm allowed to be upset if they're marked up.

I keep my worn shoes in pristine condition, no "beaters". I want them to be flawless when I get them because that's what I'm paying Nike's premium prices for.

I won't complain on sale shoes, last pair clearance, etc. because I understand. but if it's brand new in the box, it's got to be brand new in the box... especially if you're gonna mark it up 20-50 over MSRP!

I've been off the SB game for sometime cause I wasn't really feeling some highs ( l love highs) but the UCS threw me back in n seeing the premiers n tiffs looking like I'm back with some sick kicks. Wish the tongue was fatter on tiffs looks a lil thin in pics

Last edited:
Some people in here complain about the reseller, I've seen a couple of "WTB" ads for the grey UCS since they dropped, and folks are ready to pay $200 for them :smh: . Can you really blame resellers for messing up the 'game' when you have people ready to pay? It's simple supply and demand.

If I as able to get a pair of yeezy's (1 or 2) you better believe I'm selling those hideous things.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people in here complain about the reseller, I've seen a couple of "WTB" ads for the grey UCS since they dropped, and folks are ready to pay $200 for them
mean.gif
. Can you really blame resellers for messing up the 'game' when you have people ready to pay? It's simple supply and demand.

If I as able to get a pair of yeezy's (1 or 2) you better believe I'm selling those hideous things.
yes, yes you can blame them. your either part of the solution or your part of the problem.

John00 is a perfect example of this. he puts in a lot of time tracking down stock. he could easily buy the popular and hard to find sizes and flip them. the demand is there. instead he post the info here. he doesn't ask for anything in return. saying your reselling because of demand or hypebeast is complete BS. your making a choice.

This thread is so different now 
mean.gif

This whole debate over resellers is pointless.  People will do what they want and others will pay what they want.  I think the aspect that is causing controversy and being overlooked, are the actual individuals who would call themselves 'sneakerheads' as well as 'resellers'.

I personally don't believe someone can be a 'sneakerhead' as well as a 'reseller'.  A true 'sneakerhead' wouldn't enjoy profiting off of others inability to cop.  I can understand taking advantage of someone who lacks knowledge but can there really be that many people (OR EVEN JUST ONE?) that would pay $180 for those fire and ice dunks.  Maybe I'm being naive but I really have a hard time imagining someone being that stupid and not taking the extra two seconds to check other sites like Ebay.  And yet so many are doing it so I must be wrong, right?  I have a sinking feeling that with the 112's leading to the UCS leading to the brickhouse GR's leading to the Tiff highs, we are all looking at the new norm.  All aboard the hypetrain 
mean.gif
 I know Nike loves it but I hate it..

With all that being said, I hope that those who are new to the thread can contribute in a positive way and that those who were around before the 112's can return the thread to it's usual chill status.

yes, yes you can blame them. your either part of the solution or your part of the problem.

John00 is a perfect example of this. he puts in a lot of time tracking down stock. he could easily buy the popular and hard to find sizes and flip them. the demand is there. instead he post the info here. he doesn't ask for anything in return. saying your reselling because of demand or hypebeast is complete BS. your making a choice.

Everything is a choice, I don't want to derail this great thread anymore than it already has, but the saying goes, a fool and his money are soon be parted. What John00 does is awesome, no doubt about it, but there's no perfect system and resellers are part of it. Everyone is out to make a buck, and I understand that gloating about it is a d!ck move but that happens in anything you have a cult/enthusiast crowd and pretty much in life in general.

I won't talk about this anymore, let's keep the positivity, information and pics going. Sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:

Some people in here complain about the reseller, I've seen a couple of "WTB" ads for the grey UCS since they dropped, and folks are ready to pay $200 for them :smh: . Can you really blame resellers for messing up the 'game' when you have people ready to pay? It's simple supply and demand.

Yup it's def a game. And if things weren't sold out and unavailable all the time there is no way any of these kicks would be as popular as they are.

In an effort to get the thread back on track (and because I'm honestly interested), here were my personal favorite Top 5 SB Dunks of the Year. I'm only listing dunks that I bought.

5. 112s - 3m is on point, colorway just goes hard.

4. FTC - loved the execution of this shoe, and that blue is a tint/shade you don't often see.

3. When Pigs Fly - had to look this up to make sure 2013, but my local dropped QS version on Jan10th, so just made the cut.

2. Spots - The detail on this shoe is incredible and again, I'm a sucker for a rare shade of blue/aqua

1. MIAs - Detail, colorway, everything. 

Bonus 2013 Highlights: Finally getting some DS Roller Derbys after a super long search.

In an effort to get the thread back on track (and because I'm honestly interested), here were my personal favorite Top 5 SB Dunks of the Year. I'm only listing dunks that I bought.

5. 112s - 3m is on point, colorway just goes hard.

4. FTC - loved the execution of this shoe, and that blue is a tint/shade you don't often see.

3. When Pigs Fly - had to look this up to make sure 2013, but my local dropped QS version on Jan10th, so just made the cut.

2. Spots - The detail on this shoe is incredible and again, I'm a sucker for a rare shade of blue/aqua

1. MIAs - Detail, colorway, everything. 

Bonus 2013 Highlights: Finally getting some DS Roller Derbys after a super long search.
KickG, I remember you searching for those Derby's, congratz on locking those down finally.  I want a pair of the WPF, but that fell into the realm of the SB's that weren't made in the ever elusive sz 13!

Last edited:
Am I the only one disappointed with the new Diamond x Nike SB collab? Seems like they got lazy and just slapped the Tiff cw on a hi. Where is the creativity? Ever since they announced that they were going to do another collab i was excited, but then they drop this. It's nice and everything but its just played out. What's the next Diamond x Nike SB a tiffany mid? blazer? bruin? Easy pass, will let hypebeast/resellers get their panties wet for these.

Am I the only one disappointed with the new Diamond x Nike SB collab? Seems like they got lazy and just slapped the Tiff cw on a hi. Where is the creativity? Ever since they announced that they were going to do another collab i was excited, but then they drop this. It's nice and everything but its just played out. What's the next Diamond x Nike SB a tiffany mid? blazer? bruin? Easy pass, will let hypebeast/resellers get their panties wet for these.

You're upset they retro'ed arguably the best Dunk SB? I'm happy as hell

Much better than doing some huge bust like the Send Help 2's

Back
Top Bottom