2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

For some reason the chiller T is up on tactics. Just bought the last medium but looks like small is still there in grey.

So my Black Sweaters came in from Concepts today, and I'm totally missing both the Gold lace locks AND the drink coozie... Not much I can even say... Pretty bummed.

What ever happened to ole boy in here that didn't get his ornament?

So my Black Sweaters came in from Concepts today, and I'm totally missing both the Gold lace locks AND the drink coozie... Not much I can even say... Pretty bummed.

Wow that's wack.

That's wack.

Maybe call them tomorrow and see if you can get a partial refund?

That's wack.

Maybe call them tomorrow and see if you can get a partial refund?
Yea I'm definitely going to call them tomorrow and at least see what they try to come up with. Wouldn't suck as bad if I didn't have to drop over $100 extra dollars to get the extras, and then not even get them... This just sucks honestly haha don't even know what else to say

Grey's Came In Today From Let It Roll Thanks To 00John :nthat:

I Will Be Calling Tomorrow To Personally Thank Them For The Hand Written Thank You Note. In Today's World, Gotta Appreciate A Company That Values Their Customer Relations And Takes Time Out Of Their Day To Let It Be Known!

Even Included A Shop Sticker :smokin

Now Just Waiting On My Crew To Come In Tomorrow, Green Laces From Fully Laced And I'll Be Ready For Santa's Arrival! :lol:

Last edited:
Finally picked up some space jam sb's for a good price. gotta love them craigslist deals from broke college students
smokin.gif

will take a pic when i get situated.

i wasn't feeling the 112's either. I tried it on instant crease so i passed on them. appreciate the collaboration though.

Everyone should check to see if their boxes were double taped. Something fishy is going on with missing pieces.

For me these were meh but that on foot pic looks amazing repped, really changed my opinion on them, I must be the only person here who didn't love these, this pic is :smokin

Wasn't a fan when I first seen them, and still ain't a fan... I honestly think there is to much grey for my liking..

This is terrible to hear smh.

Wasn't a fan when I first seen them, and still ain't a fan... I honestly think there is to much grey for my liking..

Yeah I think that's how I felt but I think the on foot pics does the shoe much more justice ! With The right right outfit on these could look :smokin

:smh: Someone in store keeping the extras for when the qs version release, a tin here, a lace lock there, cossie over here, so they can tune up their qs version :nerd: 0] Conspiracy theories...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom