2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Anyone know how Salazar's fit? I wear a 10 in jano's and a 9.5 in dunks, could I fit a 9 in salazar's or would it be too tight?

Not the best price, but still below retail: http://plusskateshop.com/ProdDetails.asp?dbBrandID=243&dbProductID=27553

They were all over the place before, but like most GRs, they disappeared lil by lil.

@quise2024  

http://www.tactics.com/nike-sb/dunk-high-pro-sb-skate-shoes/black-black-atomic-red

Size 12 $57 shipped.
Thanks bro. I'll think on that. and yeah I wasn't loving them right away, but then after seeing more pictures and price drops, I wanted to cop haha. I can live without em tho.

With regards to what you were saying earlier tho (about the Civs) its SOOO annoying how inconsistent the toe box width is! I have pretty wide feet and I've had to stuff the toe boxes lately with socks just to get some comfort for the outsides of my feet. ugh

Dang. I'll keep an eye out. Yeah its been a while since they made 12.5's. Doesnt make sense they do half sizes up through 12 then just full sizes. Once again Nike hatin' on the big footers!!
For real.... they already scale down on the numbers of pairs at the bigger sizes anyway... why would they feel the need to just scrap 12.5?

Anyone know how Salazar's fit? I wear a 10 in jano's and a 9.5 in dunks, could I fit a 9 in salazar's or would it be too tight?
I wouldn't recommend it man. I think they'd be too tight. I'd go at least 9.5

Can someone tell me what these are?

I reallllllly need a pair of the grey ugly christmas sweater SB's....... mad that I passed on them. Size 11.5-13 btw haha

I don't get it please elaborate. I'm not saying Diamond is the best collab Nike SB ever has been involved in but it is definitely one of the most well known collabs

My bad dude I realized I originally quoted the wrong person

Meant to quote the dude crying about Tiff Highs like they need Diamond to sell

Just a heads-up if you ever call a shop to place a phone order, don't be afraid to ask for anything else you might be looking for. I placed an order with Transport when they had their 40% sale for a pair of FTCs just to double up since it was a good price ($75). They called to say they didn't have my size and asked if I wanted anything else. When I asked what they had, they rattled off a ton of stuff not on their website. I got a pair of brand new WPF instead for $75! Although the sale is over, if you give them a call they might have something you are looking for in your size.

Is there anyone who has the ugly christmas sweater sb's that can tell me how they fit? TTS? Half size small?

Only shoe that i had a problem fit wise this year for dunks was the civilist and i think some people here had that problem if i recall

Last edited:
Hey everyone ,forgot I had the ugly Xmas sweater shirt grey sz small in my cart will release now if anyone wants it. From jackssurfboards.

Last edited:
Saw some of the top 2013 lists and it seems a bunch of us have similar taste. I enjoy reading these kind of posts much more than shipping this or reselling that...
No particular order:
Unstussy's
Spots
112's
MIA (even though I missed out on them)
WPF
Honorable mention- Civilist (only reason it's not higher up is due to the sizing inconstancy, only dunk if the year I had this issue with)

Last edited:

Not the best price, but still below retail: http://plusskateshop.com/ProdDetails.asp?dbBrandID=243&dbProductID=27553

They were all over the place before, but like most GRs, they disappeared lil by lil.

@quise2024  

http://www.tactics.com/nike-sb/dunk-high-pro-sb-skate-shoes/black-black-atomic-red

Size 12 $57 shipped.
Thanks bro. I'll think on that. and yeah I wasn't loving them right away, but then after seeing more pictures and price drops, I wanted to cop haha. I can live without em tho.

With regards to what you were saying earlier tho (about the Civs) its SOOO annoying how inconsistent the toe box width is! I have pretty wide feet and I've had to stuff the toe boxes lately with socks just to get some comfort for the outsides of my feet. ugh
That's how it goes with most GR pairs.  Right when they grow on you, they're ghost.  3M Highs were that pair for me.  Luckily I found the right ebay auction.  The Anthracites are just such an easy to wear shoe.  Goes with anything.  Comfy as hell.

Man, I had to share one of my new pickups.  A friend of a friend works at a major east coast boutique and is killing it for me right now.  Taun Tauns for box, life's good!  I love these things, suede is soooo buttery.
Finally found a pair of these for $150 shipped.  Love the lack of Nike SB hype.

NICE!!!! I will buy from here instead ... my size too

+1

Edit: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

OOS
frown.gif
Someone in the thread probably snatched 'em up lol.

The PYS deal is pretty good, all things considered.  You can also negotiate this seller down on eBay below $70 invoiced: 221278547680

Always has great deals on SBs.

Almost forgot about WPFs...for some reason I thought the QS dropped last year.  Might have to knock Birch's down a notch.  So many shoes to pick that it's tough to make a true top 5.  I'll do one tomorrow for GRs and QS drops.  I tend to lean towards the GRs since they remind me of early 2000 Nike SB/co.jp stuff like someone else noted a few posts back.

CCS 25% off and free shipping (believe it was 20% off over the weekend if I recall, not sure) plus free shipping on orders over $50 with this code: IPCC3WX4  

I'm with ya.  SH2's were my favorite drop of the year by far.  neon green ftw.

I like the SH2 but not that much. The neon green wasn't the problem. The pictures online had me. bright colors and all. i saw in person and i thought the colors looked dull. the parts i thought was white was actually more light tan. so i passed. still nice to see something different.

Back
Top Bottom