2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

It's so hard to choose a top 5 for 2013 because their are so many beautiful styles... But I'll try lol...

1. WOF (BP version)
2. MIA
3. 112
4. Civilist
5. FTC/SPoTs

One things for sure, without the help of everyone in this thread I might've missed out or potentially had to pay ridiculous resell prices... Thanks fellas for you contributions and I have love for you all... Lol... Let's get to 2014!

Pics of my SB 2013 pick-ups...

I feel somewhat like I got short changed in 2013, the first quarter with no 13's!  

My list for this year, in no particular order;

FTC

WOF

Civilist

MIA

Honorable mention goes to; the Challenge Reds & Team Reds

I think I need to just break my pair of Civilists in more.  Most agreed that the toebox is like trying to slide into a virgin.  Once the weather improves, I'll find reasons to beat them up.  Shirt and tie life only allows for so much sneaker wearing outside of weekends, since I'm always in my performance shoes while in the gym.

I feel somewhat like I got short changed in 2013, the first quarter with no 13's!  

My list for this year, in no particular order;

FTC

WOF

Civilist

MIA

Honorable mention goes to; the Challenge Reds & Team Reds
Yeah that was an internal error at Nike - big foot haters!
Really wish I could've gotten the civilians
ohwell.gif
so hard I find a pair in my size
How tall of a civilian are you looking to buy? 
wink.gif

Was fortunate enough to grab every quick strike dunk that released this year, with the exception of the Concords which I copped and passed along to a friend who wanted em.

Favorites of 2013:
1) NikeSB x MIA
2) NikeSB x Concepts Grey Ugly Sweaters (have both grey and black, I like the greys better)
3) Nike SB Black Rains
4) Nike SB x Concepts When Pigs Fly
5) Nike SB 112 (Wish the quality was better... A lot better)

Honorable mention to the Black History Months, which I think look buttery as hell on feet.

nike-dunk-high-sb-anthracite-1.jpg
Anthracite
I'm still tryin to find these for like 40% off. need a 12.

this was the pair that I ordered from SPoT that got canceled
frown.gif
Not the best price, but still below retail: http://plusskateshop.com/ProdDetails.asp?dbBrandID=243&dbProductID=27553

They were all over the place before, but like most GRs, they disappeared lil by lil.

@quise2024  

http://www.tactics.com/nike-sb/dunk-high-pro-sb-skate-shoes/black-black-atomic-red

Size 12 $57 shipped.

naw. my true size would really be a 12.5 if they made that... but thanks man. repped.
Dang. I'll keep an eye out. Yeah its been a while since they made 12.5's. Doesnt make sense they do half sizes up through 12 then just full sizes. Once again Nike hatin' on the big footers!!

Back
Top Bottom