2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

what about the sashiko dunk? Were those asia/eu exclusives? I might be mixing it up
That is correct. Not sure about chi low tho. Hollywood Juice had mentioned getting them in but dunno if it was a shipment to sell or if he just got em direct from Nike for personal.

1599021190201.jpeg
1599021204653.jpeg
1599021216393.jpeg
1599021226098.jpeg

The suede on those looks like it was sampled from a 70's carpet no one wanted.

Design team: "Pair it with an icy sole and punt it. We'll make 10 of them."

what about the sashiko dunk? Were those asia/eu exclusives? I might be mixing it up
the sashiko dunks were asia/eu yea.

chis are not given that BP was talking about getting a bunch of pairs of them on their livestream the other day. I think pretty much every release in the US is just super delayed shipping because of our glorious president

the sashiko dunks were asia/eu yea.

chis are not given that BP was talking about getting a bunch of pairs of them on their livestream the other day. I think pretty much every release in the US is just super delayed shipping because of our glorious president

oh thats good to hear, because I wanted the chi dunks but when I saw from a few places that they were dropping only in EU, I wrote them off my list because they're $600+ in my size lol

Where do you guys think the best place to sell a lightly worn, still very good condition pair of Shanghai 1 is? Size 11 with box 👀 :nerd: 👀

Goat? Never sold anything there, just bought stuff

[SUB]Recycled pic, worn today[/SUB]
Figo.JPG

We used to be like "lemme wear this pair, imma cop again when they re-release this year", now it's "i'll never be able to get the new ones, might as well wear 'em"

I'mma keep it a buck. I aint taking a L on Iowas. If I gotta pay so be it. I'm sitting on a size 9 thats just a tad too tight. Hunted the sb for almost 10 years only for them to be small. I refuse to take that loss again.

My Thrashin's are like that too.. Got them in 2019 and now I need an 11 and they're like 700 FOH. Will just have to wait it out.

Back
Top Bottom