2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Y'all don't buy the improper size cheap, sell it for profit, and use that to buy the correct size? I've done that a bunch of times with dunks.

Y'all don't buy the improper size cheap, sell it for profit, and use that to buy the correct size? I've done that a bunch of times with dunks.
Honestly man the interest wasn't there for what I paid for em. They were a grail for me so I prolly overspent even after the sb bubble had kinda burst.

Hopefully the new release spawns new interest in the BTTYS pair

Here's my pair
20200620_233748.jpg
20200620_233805.jpg

Hoping atlas has not yet emailed people. Otherwise I’m gonna be seriously bummed out.

Goldenrods super dope. Those were the first pair of dunks I got back in late 2006 when I first got into sneakers. Paid $225 for a DS 1999 pair size 9 from Napsize! Being from Chicago my parents bugged me to never wear them because of the Latin King colorway :lol: eventually listened and traded them for Hawaii SB, Bics, & Ashwalks.

Everyone beware that most shops are MONTHS behind in GR shipments. COVID and shipping issues have put **** at a standstill. I know a shop owner that is LIVID! Some shops have TONS of stuff sitting in Nike warehouses for weeks, some have things shipped but have NO clue where the **** the stuff is and have been waiting WEEKS for it. We’ll see how this all plays out.

Everyone beware that most shops are MONTHS behind in GR shipments. COVID and shipping issues have put **** at a standstill. I know a shop owner that is LIVID! Some shops have TONS of stuff sitting in Nike warehouses for weeks, some have things shipped but have NO clue where the **** the stuff is and have been waiting WEEKS for it. We’ll see how this all plays out.
Thats both good and bad for me to hear. My local which is orange label hasn't seen any GRs from Lasers up. They did get T Scott's, and Dead dunks, but no heaven and hell pack, no sharks even though they got the shirt, hasnt seen the newest orange label drop yet..... BUT other Orange label shops ( blacksheep and endless grind) in the state have been getting shipments.

shops need to get creative and let us pay ahead for their shipments. i wouldn't mind letting them hold my money until stuff comes in.

Where do you guys think the best place to sell a lightly worn, still very good condition pair of Shanghai 1 is? Size 11 with box 👀 :nerd: 👀

Goat? Never sold anything there, just bought stuff
Either GOAT or Grailed. These are the 2 platforms I've been using to sell used stuff.
You can try FB groups as well but that has not really worked out for me.

I cant wait until Sb's are boring again. the market is just hypebeast central atm. I was in this shoe store and they just sell like clogs and stuff and this girl working there was trying to buy the atomic purples right off my feet and im just like oh im not into it like that i dont have any to sell, becuase i thought it was creepy, then i realized why. I went on stockx and thier going for 4-600 and 300 used even tho i only paid 35 bucks for them 0_0'..... sb dunk prices have inflated heavily. like even the de la lows are going for 3x retail.....

Last edited:
I cant wait until Sb's are boring again. the market is just hypebeast central atm. I was in this shoe store and they just sell like clogs and stuff and this girl trying to buy the atomic purples right off my feet and im just like oh im not into it like that i dont have any to sell becuase i thought it was creepy, then i went on stockx and thier going for 4-600 and 300 used.... i paid 35 bucks for them 0_0'
Reminder that there are many other SB models besides dunks that can still be had for retail or less. My broke hypebeast *** in high school stayed in janoskis and discounted blazers and bruins because I still wanted SBs on my feet.

Back
Top Bottom