2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Friend of mine bought some “tier 0 connect” specials of the b and j and they actually don’t look all that bad. I wouldn’t do it, but I’m sure many will.

1599612529541.png

Friend of mine bought some “tier 0 connect” specials of the b and j and they actually don’t look all that bad. I wouldn’t do it, but I’m sure many will.
I saw a dude over the weekend wearing a pair of the black pigeons. As I was walking up to him wanting to shoot the **** about dunks, I could tell from 10 ft. Away that they were terrible fakes. The materials weren’t even right. I just kept walking. Lol.

I saw a dude over the weekend wearing a pair of the black pigeons. As I was walking up to him wanting to shoot the **** about dunks, I could tell from 10 ft. Away that they were terrible fakes. The materials weren’t even right. I just kept walking. Lol.

Back in high school my buddy had fake FLOMs. He called them "phlegms." Someone still stole them from his gym locker.

Any of you waiting for the hype to die down to get older SBs or has that ship sailed away? Been wanting some pairs and at the time cash flow wasn’t good so I couldn’t get them, but now circumstances are different.

Definitely bad timing for picking up older dunks. I had the same issue. I missed my opportunity on my all time favorites. Price about 5x now. I know it will never get back to what it was but you are better off awaiting a retro at this point.

Back
Top Bottom