2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Who posted those nyjahs that had the hornets teal on em? Are those out somewhere? Sorry tracking the images galleries isn’t as easy now imo

Kinda cool.
Nike-SB-Nyjah-2-Grape-BV2078_008-4.jpg
Nike-SB-Nyjah-2-Grape-BV2078_008-3.jpg

These ones carolinakickg carolinakickg ?

incerokz incerokz posted em but idk if I seen them on any sites yet.

I'm really liking alot of the cws on the Nyjah 2s and Bruin reacts.

Looks like snkrs fixed the error and shoe/release is not showing anymore

it was there showing a 12pm eastern release tomorrow.

Hit us with the pump fake

Figured it was fake.. SB's restocking is not the norm. That Grateful Dead restock was more laughable than AJI's on FNL.

Didn't take long enough. Now to think of how hard the holiday release ones are going to be to get and the resell. I can already see in the near future "shoetubers" doing the review "THESE ARE GOING TO BE HYPED BECAUSE TRAVIS SCOTT WAS WEARING THEM" son, stay out the dunk game.
20200909_181641.jpg
20200909_181647.jpg

Yeah haven’t checked out the bruins yet but love the nyjah. Got my eyes on these and a couple holiday rumored pairs If they nice

Had these come in the mail today. Pretty nice in person the react insole pretty comfy. They do feel narrow but not sure if that's just because they don't have straps in them but I feel like thicker socks will help fix that for me. Overall pretty solid.

20200909_181358.jpg

20200909_181504.jpg

CBDE6A64-B269-4863-A459-54382A96A55A.jpeg
Just left Atlas to drop off a raffle ticket. Have a film crew in there and are closing up early. I asked them what it’s for, doing a feature on dunks. Camera man had on the new atlas’ said they’re releasing in two weeks. They looked good in person 👍🏻

Had these come in the mail today. Pretty nice in person the react insole pretty comfy. They do feel narrow but not sure if that's just because they don't have straps in them but I feel like thicker socks will help fix that for me. Overall pretty solid.

20200909_181358.jpg

20200909_181504.jpg

you think regular width footers could half size down? Clean shot

you think regular width footers could half size down? Clean shot

Unless you're able to get in store to try your regular size and a half size down I'd say still stick with TTS to be safe. I went my TTS 10 and theres a little space between the front of shoe and my toes but not enough to where I would've been able to go half down and be comfortable. If that makes sense lol

Back
Top Bottom