2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

250 would be an ok price if it also came with the skate deck and all that other nonsense..wish they werent so damn pink they look a lil better with the blue laces but still way tooo pink.

CCS has navy/red and grey/green dunk lows for $39.99 + free shipping. Great deal for a pair of everyday dunks to beat up

Apparently they do not ship out til 12/3/12. So I'm assuming the QS will also release around that time.

Congrats to those that copped, sounds like they were gone quick even with that hefty price.....no way I could justify spending $250 on these though.

Congrats to those that copped, sounds like they were gone quick even with that hefty price.....no way I could justify spending $250 on these though.

^ I agree. I'll wait for the QS release minus the bells & whistles...I just can't pay $250 for these because see...the way my checking account works...(in my Kevin Hart voice)

Yeah. I thought I had them in my cart, did the checkout and clicked on submit payment. What's messed up is that they took the money out of my account but I had some weird message saying that the funds were withdrawn but AVG Gateway was not allowed. I don't think I'm good because I didn't get a order confirmation. Been trying to call Concepts for the last hour and they are busy as hell! >:

Yeah. I thought I had them in my cart, did the checkout and clicked on submit payment. What's messed up is that they took the money out of my account but I had some weird message saying that the funds were withdrawn but AVG Gateway was not allowed. I don't think I'm good because I didn't get a order confirmation. Been trying to call Concepts for the last hour and they are busy as hell!
mad.gif
Don't trip, they'll release in December, and they'll be cheaper.

That is what I figure too. They did for the Premiers earlier this year...just waiting to see if my shop will get them. I just want my money back into my account. 8)

That is what I figure too. They did for the Premiers earlier this year...just waiting to see if my shop will get them. I just want my money back into my account.
glasses.gif
I feel you. They should have it back in your account soon though. 

horrible, horrible price on these.

but i had to cop :lol: would be something nice to accompany my polarized pink foams, usually not a big fan of pink but on those two sneakers i thought they really looked nice!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom