2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So Are These A Concepts In-Store / Online Exclusive? Kinda Like The Fiegs? Or Will They Be Easier To Cop.. I Want A Pair, I Can't Lie.

So Are These A Concepts In-Store / Online Exclusive? Kinda Like The Fiegs? Or Will They Be Easier To Cop.. I Want A Pair, I Can't Lie.
From what I know, the Black Friday release is going to be at Concepts and they will be avalible for other shops after that.

And now, detailed pictures:

I'm feeling the Pig lacelock!

diggin the piggy joints, just like i am the foams. they look really good with the blue laces. these can def be pulled off.

pink is a color just like red blue or yellow. no sense in being scared of it.

will these release @ most SB spots or are they limited?

After swapping the laces I like these, i guess i really like the blue contrast to the pink, on a second note materials look very buttery...

Will definitely go after these if copping online isn't a hassle.  If not, I'll pass.  They're decent tho, the pink is a very subtle tone.

Any confirmation that these will even be available online yet from CNCPTS? If so, they post a time and all or no?

Any confirmation that these will even be available online yet from CNCPTS? If so, they post a time and all or no?
From what I know, there will not be an online release from them, AS OF NOW. Things could change, but AS OF NOW, this is an IN-STORE ONLY from CNCPTS.

Last edited:
^^ Yeah i don't think these are gonna release online but i could be wrong, on cncpts twitter they arent responding when people ask if it will release online

I Thought I Saw Somewhere That They Would Be Released Online But I Might Be Mistaken. Hopefully They Become A Wider Release Over Time, I NEED These.

I Thought I Saw Somewhere That They Would Be Released Online But I Might Be Mistaken. Hopefully They Become A Wider Release Over Time, I NEED These.
I think what will happen is they'll release at CNCPTS and then they'll release as a QS at all other shops. It's the same thing they did with the Lobsters.

Speaking of the Lobsters, is there anyone that is slightly disappointed that these aren't the "Yellow Lobsters"? I kinda am.

Last edited:
I just hope when/if they do the wider release that they still have the lace lock the shoe strings, but I definitley wplan on picking up a pair. :smokin

They didnt for the blue lobsters- hell, the only time i remember any QS SB's being for sale online was the Supreme's this year (and that was a joke)
Certain shops have QS up all the time online, but I only think certain shops can sale online.

Copped a pair of Huxtables and Ms. Piggys at Sneakercon over the weekend. Love the quality on the Huxtables. Such an amazing shoe, IMO.

Back
Top Bottom