2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

From CNCPTS twitter:

*Releasing Black Friday only at Concepts at 6am. Package will include "Special Clear Box", Concept lace locks, Cloud footbed, 3 sets of laces, "Get it at Concepts skateboard", and your choice of black or white tee.*

"What The Dunk High Sample"

Man, I love highs and I'd cop these.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Blue outsole would've been nice. I hate it when there's no contrast between the midsole and outsole colors.
Same thing I was kinda thinking. They look decent in the second pic though, I think that it's because of the lighting.

Terrible! The original WTD's were dope because they were pieces of other classic SB's, and put together really well. These are just a clusterphuk of crap and they look cheap at that
Those blues arent doing anything for me either
ohwell.gif
Lol, I think the finished product would look better, these are just samples. It's about time that they did a WTD dunk instead of all these other crappy WTD shoes.

Concepts x Nike SB Dunk High "When Pigs Fly" RELEASING ONLINE Friday at 12pm EST. Retail $250.

Package includes:

- Shoes with custom Concepts box

- Custom Concepts insoles

- 3 sets of laces

- Flying Pig lacelocks

http://shop.cncpts.com/products/nik...y-dunk-high-premium-real-pink-metallic-silver

http://sneakernews.com/2012/11/21/cncpts-x-nike-sb-dunk-high-when-pigs-fly-online-release-info/
Will be damn near $300 shipped....

Could care less about the special box or laces... The lacelocks are a must though!!!!

Will be damn near $300 shipped....

Could care less about the special box or laces... The lacelocks are a must though!!!!
I'm pretty sure Concepts offers Free Shipping with expensive orders like this. My $175 New Balance 999 SEALs shipped for free. Still $250 is steep for a $100 shoe with a few extras.

I'm really not a fan of those pink shoes. Actually, any pink shoes. They could make them as limited as they want, I still wouldn't want them. Maybe some pink highlights, but not a mostly PORK pink shoe. Yuck,

Just me, though.

250? Really?! I mean cmon that's just stupid. Didn't premier release their special in-store release for box price? Three sets of premier laces, special premier insoles and that nice petoskey drawstring bag? No online sales but still, it was retail for those that got em at the door. These other shops need to take notes.

Eeeek, Just give me an extra set of blue laces & those lacelocks & ill be staight...

I'd also like to see what those insoles look like.

Last edited:
Dam 250 is kinda a stretch, btw does anybody know if any other stores getting them and without the special packaging is it still $250? 

Last edited:
Dam 250 is kinda a stretch, btw does anybody know if any other stores getting them and without the special packaging is it still $250? 
Supposedly, they'll be released to other shops in December as well. Someone already said it in here.

The details are mean but the shoe is trash

the inverse of those colors would be better

Last edited:
$250?  SMH
Exactly! The reason i loved SB's for a while (2006- earlier this year) was because the simplicity, the price, and the dunk is just a good looking shoe. Now, they're trying to pull this crap like they did with Jordan's, air max's, and basically anything else they could. I dont think it will work much longer, and recent SB's are prime example. Raised prices on PH2's and those Levi's earlier this year proved that even rare SB's aren't that sought after- $200 is about the max that anybody is willing to pay (resale, except Supremes, which only went so high because theyre Supremes). Hype and exclusivity is all these got going for them
mean.gif
Pretty much.  $250+ is fine on the resell market for shoes, I'm prepared to make that plunge for stuff I really want, but $250 retail for some Dunks?

I'll wait for them to drop without all of the extras.  If they don't, I'll keep it moving.

Back
Top Bottom