2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Local raffle. Happy to enter and have a chance, but look at the quality of the shoe. Literally two different colors.
9DAF6809-0683-44DC-BD49-6334666D3D8A.jpeg
This is like B grade quality!!!!! :wow:
Im all for some differences but at that point its no longer elephant print.

Concepts had held me down on their last couple releases with a preorder, nothing yet on the Turdunken though unfortunately. Did anyone get a preorder email?

Local raffle. Happy to enter and have a chance, but look at the quality of the shoe. Literally two different colors.
9DAF6809-0683-44DC-BD49-6334666D3D8A.jpeg

I honestly don't care that the print is mismatched and compact - I just love the colorway and want a pair :frown:.
Ls so far for all the raffles I've entered :rolleyes

i just want to know what happened to that elephant print at the factory. or maybe it's supposed to look like that.

the inconsistency in the atmos dunks is a pass for me. some pairs look fire some look like crap. not worth it to me.
now those veneers and ceramics, must get. flaked on the snkrs release today not like i would have hit anyways lol. hoping prices dip once people get em in and i can get close to $200

Quality are nice on these. Did anybody get mismatching sized laces? I was lacing my pair up and was wondering why I had more slack then the other. Took both out and realized they were both different sizes. Luckily I had some spares.
882F2C41-9E03-4B75-9DDB-3EF76C541959.jpeg
Where’d you score those?

*edit update: Empire canceled Atmos 😫*

I have the worst luck and hardest time hitting Dunks (before today I've only hit one pair of Dunks, always Ls), but today been a good day. Hit Veneers on SNKRS this morning and Atmos on Empire Skate (NZ shop) tonight (manual hands). Hopefully Empire ships the Atmos Dunks.

Last edited:
They really gotta fix the shape of SB's. Even when the colorway is valid, they look funny with that toe box. Not like it matters, I don't pass on SB's anymore. They pass on ME.

flaked on the snkrs release today not like i would have hit anyways lol. hoping prices dip once people get em in and i can get close to $200
I think this used to be true but it's kind of a mythical concept now. These aren't going to $200 or lower. I thought plums were, too. A handful of people got them for $2-220 day of release, I was almost one of them. Then they were $250, 300, and over $400 now. $250 is my magic number but ebay taxes and shipping are really ****ing with me.

Back
Top Bottom