:nerd::nerd:
C66E47A1-4644-4068-9C80-4EDB9B7DC627.jpeg

:nthat::nthat:

:nerd:

Bearbricks - Nike and CCS
Atlas - local shop
Green Grateful - other local shop
Turdunken - Concepts

not hitting a single non sb dunk still stings.
michigans, Spartans, Iowa’s, Kentucky’s, Syracuse, St. John’s, veneers, plums.

maybe next lifetime

but the pure platinums will be had vurrry soon.
before all this Neutral Grey madness starts.

I really like the Pure Platinum Highs, and I’d get get them if I didn’t already have the unTokyos, Iannuci 3s, and Neutral Grey Patent Low Pro Bs. They are the BEST White Dunks ever IMO (behind the ACTUAL Tokyos that is). I love the white canvas with the gym bottom of the unTokyos, the two tones of a white and like an off white, along with the gum bottom, of the Iannuccis, and I personally think the NG Patent Low Pro Bs (with the patent leather being on just the overlays, not the side panels, collar area, or top toe area) are way better than the LOW Jordan 1 NGs. Not my pictures, as I’d have to go grab mine.
4D8D4763-B43C-4EE9-A3BF-9587EBE2B6CC.jpeg

8A811428-A471-4B17-B68A-B47CA4B8C55D.png

E771E1AF-D334-4A39-8B49-6950E7B99222.jpeg

The most annoying thing about this is despite shops closing up left and right nike decides to limit product further when shops could really use the money.

Demand is finally there for nike to throw these shops a bone and nike says "nah, we're good." ruthless.
THIS, so much this.

Nike SB heads have never really cared about how limited a shoe was, all we ever wanted was better materials and concepts. Nike could produce triple the amount of shoes they're currently producing and they'd still sell out, but nope. they'd rather drop allocations on SNKRS & screw skateshops with a few size runs, missing out on potential profits.

Last edited:
j mobile j mobile you are in Seattle? Are you copping from 35th? New to the area and haven’t hit all year - I’m in Wallingford
Yup. 206 bred and born. I’ve only hit with them (35th NORTH) ONCE this year, and that was through Copdate, buying Boost, on the Doraemons. As far as “local” places that we have that we can enter their raffles, in our area we only have 35th North (Seattle), 35th Ave (Federal Way), and New Yak City (Yakima, hit on the Civilists with them).

This is a positive development. Looks like Nike may finally be upping production on (non SB) Dunks. Just checked and FTL stores by me are getting UNLV and Black/White, so looks like we’ll be able to reserve them. Super excited as no skate shops by me sell Dunks.

A Foot Locker in Layton, Utah is getting them. These could be the most produced Dunk drop in a while, and for the pairs I wanted most in 2021. Fantastic news.

Last edited:
This is a positive development. Looks like Nike may finally be upping production on (non SB) Dunks. Just checked and FTL stores by me are getting UNLV and Black/White, so looks like we’ll be able to reserve them. Super excited as no skate shops by me sell Dunks.

all my stores say fcfs:nthat:

not sure if that means anything for me
But I have 0 fox points so it’s better than nothing

Yup. 206 bred and born. I’ve only hit with them (35th NORTH) ONCE this year, and that was through Copdate, buying Boost, on the Doraemons. As far as “local” places that we have that we can enter their raffles, in our area we only have 35th North (Seattle), 35th Ave (Federal Way), and New Yak City (Yakima, hit on the Civilists with them).

Yeah I’ve only tried with North - moved here in Jan for work so haven’t been able to adventure out.

We should grab a beer in the new year fam - always nice to meet NTers

Yeah I’ve only tried with North - moved here in Jan for work so haven’t been able to adventure out.

We should grab a beer in the new year fam - always nice to meet NTers
That’s what’s up. Well welcome to the Pac NW. And for sure!

Dunks for retail
Truck It High - SPOT
Hennessy - Atlas
Chunky Dunky - Atlas
Samba - SNKRS(wife's account)
Doraemon - local
Atmos - local
Chi - local

Sb's
Gts return red - Atlas
Gts Return black - nike
Chlorophyll - local
Olympic Bruin - local
Bruin React blue - nike
Sashiko Blazer blue - CCS

Looking at the list, I feel like I had a great year. I was able to get a couple that I really wanted. I will say I missed on several that I wanted too. I was also able to buy several pairs of less coveted Jordan's(but ones I liked) this year. I don't buy shoes resell, so I probably entered every raffle that was available to the US for every release of the year. Copdate got me a few times with the boost, but I wised up quickly. I entered quite a few donation raffles, but don't mind losing those as it goes to helping others in need. I will probably slow my roll in the next year as it took to much time entering all the raffles and just stick to buying local which I really made a priority with my other skate related purchases.

2020 was the year of paying resale for me. I struck out on a lot releases.

Retail

Plums
Sambas
Michigans
Varsity Purple (W)

Resale

Viotechs
St. John's
Kentucky's
Syracuse
Safari's
Spartans
Ceramics
Veneers
Brazils
Champs
Iowa's

Safaris the only SB.

You not really into SBs or was resale not worth it for you? I only ask because it seems like you got almost every non SB dunk from this year.

Anyone think Turdunkens will drop in resale value as we move into Jan/Feb and the Holiday vibes wear off?

Hard to answer. Too much variables. Will the hype of sb going to drop or go up with some big drops coming 2021? Or will buyers be fatigue from all these sb? Also the stimulus check may come. 600? 2000? Somewhere in between can help. Maybe the holidays going away might bring the demand down and more desperate sellers will sell. I remember when the night of mischief came out, everyone was saying it will drop once Halloween passes us, and it did for a short moment and it just never came down in price after a month or two after Halloween. If you are looking to buy, I would say just buy soon if you really like it. It may dip, but I doubt it will dip too much. The crazy thing is low/mid 200's for sb is actually not super high nowadays in terms of resell. Most sb end up around this price or much higher.

Back
Top Bottom