2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

1610228664651.png

This is now a trader joe's thread.

metroidprototype metroidprototype in those photos they do look very ronald mcdonald but they're actually pink and yellow. Picture lebron's lightning lemonade bubblegum. London fragment dunks if you wanna search more pics

1610218969684.png

1610218994985.png
1610219015893.png
1610219050594.png

1610219050086.png

1610219078894.png

1610219101928.png

1610219191346.png

Fragment x Nike Dunk High “New York”
Color: Midnight Navy/Black-White
Release Date: Fall 2021
Price: $150

Fragment x Nike Dunk High “Beijing”
Color: Wine/Black-White

Fragment x Nike Dunk High “London”
Color: Vivid Pink/Tour Yellow-White

Source: Sneakerbardetroit.
Trash but people are gonna cop for that fragment logo

the fragment guy gets so much praise for his design work and i swear to god i haven't seen anything good from him.

those jordan 1's literally anyone would've came up with that colorway and probably did on mid IDs

Have you seen his clothing designs? Or are you just talking about his shoe collabs?

the fragment guy gets so much praise for his design work and i swear to god i haven't seen anything good from him.

those jordan 1's literally anyone would've came up with that colorway and probably did on mid IDs

Let's take a classic Jordan 1 and turn it blue.

Don't get it twisted I really like Frags but u not wrong at all. If they weren't Fragments they'd still be cool but the hype would be divided by 100.

All those Frag dunks are Trash.

Been trying to put my jordan vachetta tan 1's rawhide laces in the F&F but they're a little thick so having some issues lol. Either way when I posted on feet of the gr pair I said I had a story to share so peep the spoiler if you're interested
So I know these bodegas are getting some mixed reviews. When I first saw the shoe it reminded of a ball glove stitching and was in right away. When I then read the editorial describing the theme of the shoes it all clicked. The theme legends never die, the idea of being a kid and looking up to people, and memories and items being passed from generation to generation with timeless memories really hit home. When I was 16 my pops was murdered 2 weeks before Christmas. To this day it still sticks with me and holidays are always hit or miss for me. Its just something you never really get over, you just learn to live with it. Some of the fondest memories I have as a kid is playing catch in the back yard with my pops and him coaching my baseball teams. Baseball was always my favorite sport to play growing up. So the inspiration behind this shoe mixed with the looks just did it for me. I got to randomly think back to some of the best times I had with my dad just because of this shoe. When I was fortunate to hit for retail, I was talking with someone about how great the release process was and how at least 1 pair was getting into the hands of someone who really bought into this collab. I kind of explained to him the back story and why they were so special to me. To my total shock and awe he hit me back up and told me he would gift me the pair of F&F he was getting with his pack. I am so unbelievably grateful. I almost wish this person did not want to remain anonymous, but its their wish to and I want to respect that. Very rare these days people do something nice and don't want the attention or anything in return for their good deed. So just so everyone is aware people still cop to rock, new releases can still be nostalgic, not every sneaker head is a dweeb reseller and there's still awesome people out there. Just wanted to share this awesome experience.

20210109_204123.jpg
20210109_204313.jpg

Last edited:
Been trying to put my jordan vachetta rawhide laces in the F&F but they're a little thick so having some issues lol. Either way when I posted on feet of the gr pair I said I had a story to share so peep the spoiler if you're interested
So I know these bodegas are getting some mixed reviews. When I first saw the shoe it reminded of a ball glove stitching and was in right away. When I then read the editorial describing the theme of the shoes it all clicked. The theme legends never die, the idea of being a kid and looking up to people, and memories and items being passed from generation to generation with timeless memories really hit home. When I was 16 my pops was murdered 2 weeks before Christmas. To this day it still sticks with me and holidays are always hit or miss for me. Its just something you never really get over, you just learn to live with it. Some of the fondest memories I have as a kid is playing catch in the back yard with my pops and him coaching my baseball teams. Baseball was always my favorite sport to play growing up. So the inspiration behind this shoe mixed with the looks just did it for me. I got to randomly think back to some of the best times I had with my dad just because of this shoe. When I was fortunate to hit for retail, I was talking with someone about how great the release process was and how at least 1 pair was getting into the hands of someone who really bought into this collab. I kind of explained to him the back story and why they were so special to me. To my total shock and awe he hit me back up and told me he would gift me the pair of F&F he was getting with his pack. I am so unbelievably grateful. I almost wish this person did not want to remain anonymous, but its their wish to and I want to respect that. Very rare these days people do something nice and don't want the attention or anything in return for their good deed. So just so everyone is aware people still cop to rock, new releases can still be nostalgic, not every sneaker head is a dweeb reseller and there's still awesome people out there. Just wanted to share this awesome experience.

20210109_204123.jpg
20210109_204313.jpg

Wow, for several reasons. Great story man. Shouts to the anonymous.

Back
Top Bottom