2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The Black is the only decent pair. The colors are atrocious. That is one of the worst “browns” I have ever seen. The green is gross. The Blue is too bright.

I do wish the blue was a bit deeper, but it’s still way better than the green and brown. Is it going to be a shock drop or has supreme announced when these go on sale?

I do wish the blue was a bit deeper, but it’s still way better than the green and brown. Is it going to be a shock drop or has supreme announced when these go on sale?
Yea I'm with you I wish the blue was a bit deeper as well. To me the brown and the blue are the best while the black joints are as basic/bland as they come and the green joints are way too loud. I wouldn't be surprised if it's a shock drop but nowadays you never know.

Yea I'm with you I wish the blue was a bit deeper as well. To me the brown and the blue are the best while the black joints are as basic/bland as they come and the green joints are way too loud. I wouldn't be surprised if it's a shock drop but nowadays you never know.
Yea, black feels like the safe pick to me. Agreed on the green. The brown just doesn’t look right to me. It’s like they wanted to do a red shoe and wanted to do a brown shoe and then ended up just combining the two into this horrible shade of maroon.

I’ve already accepted that I have no shot at these anyways, so I’m sort of glad that none of these colors are really speaking to me.

If they used same OG colors, it would’ve been super dope.
The best color is the black, the others are beyond trash.

Yea, black feels like the safe pick to me. Agreed on the green. The brown just doesn’t look right to me. It’s like they wanted to do a red shoe and wanted to do a brown shoe and then ended up just combining the two into this horrible shade of maroon.

I’ve already accepted that I have no shot at these anyways, so I’m sort of glad that none of these colors are really speaking to me.

No doubt my man I feel the same way.

the fragment guy gets so much praise for his design work and i swear to god i haven't seen anything good from him.

those jordan 1's literally anyone would've came up with that colorway and probably did on mid IDs

hey bro, chill out.

your talking about Nike shoes he did do some research on who Fuji is before you make ignorant statements like this.

my original take on fujiwara's designs was taken off do to language i guess. but yea he's overrated. nothing that hasn't been done before and won't be done in the future.

i think he's just a cool guy people like. but i'm not about to sweat a dude with a bob haircut....

Today

IMG_20210110_142308_433.jpg

my original take on fujiwara's designs was taken off do to language i guess. but yea he's overrated. nothing that hasn't been done before and won't be done in the future.

i think he's just a cool guy people like. but i'm not about to sweat a dude with a bob haircut....
HF needed to retire when he made those ugly dunks 10 or so years ago. Watching him singing & dancing w/ that long hair is simply painful even if that’s an animated images...

What are we thinking about the black/white and UNLV lows this week? Pre-release resale isn’t crazy which leads me to believe we might actually be able to cop. Then again, every dunk seems to sell out immediately these days.

What are we thinking about the black/white and UNLV lows this week? Pre-release resale isn’t crazy which leads me to believe we might actually be able to cop. Then again, every dunk seems to sell out immediately these days.
There's some contention about whether these are really dropping this week.

Seems like some stores have taken them off their release calendars. They aren't going for much via the resell sites which does lead me to believe we are finally entering the GR phase for Nike Dunk Revival program but who really knows.

re: Fragment - look up photos from this Rizzoli book if you want to see more of what he's done. I own it, but I'm not going to spam with pics from it since it's off topic. Make up your own minds instead of regurgitating the same comments about fragment based on the 1s we've all been hearing since 2014 :lol:

1610371833598.png

Back
Top Bottom