2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Reading random article about cancelled kicks, remembering air stabs! didn't know Cheech n Chongs n Paid n Fulls had issues haha. I doubt the God mc had a problem

Screenshot_20210109_221249_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210109_221805_com.android.chrome.jpg

Been trying to put my jordan vachetta tan 1's rawhide laces in the F&F but they're a little thick so having some issues lol. Either way when I posted on feet of the gr pair I said I had a story to share so peep the spoiler if you're interested
So I know these bodegas are getting some mixed reviews. When I first saw the shoe it reminded of a ball glove stitching and was in right away. When I then read the editorial describing the theme of the shoes it all clicked. The theme legends never die, the idea of being a kid and looking up to people, and memories and items being passed from generation to generation with timeless memories really hit home. When I was 16 my pops was murdered 2 weeks before Christmas. To this day it still sticks with me and holidays are always hit or miss for me. Its just something you never really get over, you just learn to live with it. Some of the fondest memories I have as a kid is playing catch in the back yard with my pops and him coaching my baseball teams. Baseball was always my favorite sport to play growing up. So the inspiration behind this shoe mixed with the looks just did it for me. I got to randomly think back to some of the best times I had with my dad just because of this shoe. When I was fortunate to hit for retail, I was talking with someone about how great the release process was and how at least 1 pair was getting into the hands of someone who really bought into this collab. I kind of explained to him the back story and why they were so special to me. To my total shock and awe he hit me back up and told me he would gift me the pair of F&F he was getting with his pack. I am so unbelievably grateful. I almost wish this person did not want to remain anonymous, but its their wish to and I want to respect that. Very rare these days people do something nice and don't want the attention or anything in return for their good deed. So just so everyone is aware people still cop to rock, new releases can still be nostalgic, not every sneaker head is a dweeb reseller and there's still awesome people out there. Just wanted to share this awesome experience.

20210109_204123.jpg
20210109_204313.jpg

I still hate these but I'm extremely happy for you. Stories like that make me love this community (assuming the giver was a NTer).

I truly hope u get some great wears outta these monstrosities lol.

Reading random article about cancelled kicks, remembering air stabs! didn't know Cheech n Chongs n Paid n Fulls had issues haha. I doubt the God mc had a problem

Screenshot_20210109_221805_com.android.chrome.jpg

You're right. There is ZERO chance Eric B. & Rakim had anything to do with this pair getting cancelled.

Hey folks, just wanted to ask what is the most you all would pay for a pair of Tiffany dunk lows worn 3 times? All the stars are still present and everything looks good besides some creasing on the toe box.

Been trying to put my jordan vachetta tan 1's rawhide laces in the F&F but they're a little thick so having some issues lol. Either way when I posted on feet of the gr pair I said I had a story to share so peep the spoiler if you're interested
So I know these bodegas are getting some mixed reviews. When I first saw the shoe it reminded of a ball glove stitching and was in right away. When I then read the editorial describing the theme of the shoes it all clicked. The theme legends never die, the idea of being a kid and looking up to people, and memories and items being passed from generation to generation with timeless memories really hit home. When I was 16 my pops was murdered 2 weeks before Christmas. To this day it still sticks with me and holidays are always hit or miss for me. Its just something you never really get over, you just learn to live with it. Some of the fondest memories I have as a kid is playing catch in the back yard with my pops and him coaching my baseball teams. Baseball was always my favorite sport to play growing up. So the inspiration behind this shoe mixed with the looks just did it for me. I got to randomly think back to some of the best times I had with my dad just because of this shoe. When I was fortunate to hit for retail, I was talking with someone about how great the release process was and how at least 1 pair was getting into the hands of someone who really bought into this collab. I kind of explained to him the back story and why they were so special to me. To my total shock and awe he hit me back up and told me he would gift me the pair of F&F he was getting with his pack. I am so unbelievably grateful. I almost wish this person did not want to remain anonymous, but its their wish to and I want to respect that. Very rare these days people do something nice and don't want the attention or anything in return for their good deed. So just so everyone is aware people still cop to rock, new releases can still be nostalgic, not every sneaker head is a dweeb reseller and there's still awesome people out there. Just wanted to share this awesome experience.

20210109_204123.jpg
20210109_204313.jpg
This is great **** bud!

funny.

i got my mean greens already and the toe box is huge.

the underside of the tongue has a soft texture. kinda cool.

nikes quality has been 90% miss.

Back
Top Bottom