2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

F76A2537-7DBC-4642-B374-6E3C77EF5A17.jpeg

godfather of "street" wear in japan maybe, whatever that even means. copying american "street" wear and charging more for it? don't get FUBU tailored and tell me it's versace lol

also how many times do brands slap a designers name on something and say its a collab? yea they probably greenlight it in some way. Look at the CLOT af1's and the CLOT x frag af1s. literally the same shoe with different colors. did they really need to bring in HF into the fold for his expertise on making a black sneaker?

i get it some people have a good barometer on where fashion trends will go, like whoever brings back flight jackets every few years, but cmon.

edit: i'm also halfway ribbing you guys about HF so don't come at me like i said your dad sucks toes at truck stops or something. Bearbrick/KAWS toys are corny too :lol:

Last edited:
Man is The Godfather of streetwear and you clowns talking about his haircut.. lol what a bunch of bozos.

But let’s be real... those Dunks are TRASH. There is no 2 ways about those lol. And while the Fragment 1s are great, there is nothing creative about them. They are a very clean Black Toe styled 1, with a lot of hype behind them.

There's some contention about whether these are really dropping this week.

Seems like some stores have taken them off their release calendars. They aren't going for much via the resell sites which does lead me to believe we are finally entering the GR phase for Nike Dunk Revival program but who really knows.

i would not use pre-release resale prices as an indication of quantity/demand necessarily when it comes to dunks. even if actual people don't buy the shoes, bots could.

Supreme doesn't do shock drops for collabs.

They'll send out an email the Monday (or Tuesday/Wednesday) before they're released.

more than likely dropping on a Thursday at 11 am when S/S 2021 launches.

Why tf does GOAT have such random af instant ship prices??? Sometimes it’s only $20-30 more, sometimes it’s $100-200 more... anyone have a logical response for this?

There's some contention about whether these are really dropping this week.

Seems like some stores have taken them off their release calendars. They aren't going for much via the resell sites which does lead me to believe we are finally entering the GR phase for Nike Dunk Revival program but who really knows.

Copped unlv’s for resell just to be safe since they’re the only pair I want

Why tf does GOAT have such random af instant ship prices??? Sometimes it’s only $20-30 more, sometimes it’s $100-200 more... anyone have a logical response for this?

When you buy something from GOAT, they allow you store the item in their storage and then sell it from storage. The instant ship items are the items stored in their storage and the seller can set the price to whatever they want independant from the other listing in that size.

Anyone own the vast grey dunks that just recently dropped? I hear the quality on them awful? Kinda wanna cop since I love that colorway but just wondering is the leather quality so bad it’s not worth the money?

Man is The Godfather of streetwear and you clowns talking about his haircut.. lol what a bunch of bozos.
There used to be a time when it seemed like almost everything he was showing off were really cool, but not that much lately (probably, the past 10+ years especially).

Back
Top Bottom