2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Hey guys a little info here? A local guy has them DS for a good price but I know nothing about them anything helps
Ditto the other comments on these posted. I will say I have the white/blue pair baesd off the Jordan 7 and they are pretty disappointing. They crease really badly. I would try ot make sure you can try them on first if possible.

Man, how big is this spot? Did you call them with some pairs in mind?

I've never been since its in Cali and I'm in Fl. I wasn't into SBS when I lived over there so I never hit that spot. But honestly I work in retail and any place that has that kind of wait to get back to a customer is crazuy to me. There's gotta be an issue with staffing or laziness or both. I'm in inventory and if its about making money I'm expected to drop anything I'm doing to make that money. To answer your question tho I called and asked for SB dunk his or lows in 12-14

$81 (free shipping when you spend 89)

http://www.pitcrewskateboards.com/shop/p-7520-nike-sb-dunk-high-pro-chronicles-2-qs-black.aspx

Last edited:
whats a good website for picking up sb releases? im pretty new to SB's only ones I have i got at Nike outlets

Awesome list I didnt even have some of these

I would add garageskateshop.com and jackssurfboards.com both had the ucs

Last edited:
Wouldn't mind gold laces for the YOTH, they have a Thai Temple feel to me, besides the sole and all suede obviously.

awesome thats just what i was looking for! you think the tiffs and cobra commanders among other things will drop on those?

awesome thats just what i was looking for! you think the tiffs and cobra commanders among other things will drop on those?

yes most of them had Ugly Christmas Sweater, Krampus, MIA, FTC, 112, Walk Of Fame, When Pigs Fly, etc. Pretty much every major wanted release. I know skateparkoftampa should for sure, since i have the most experience with them. They dont tend to do in store only m

Last edited:
Wouldn't mind gold laces for the YOTH, they have a Thai Temple feel to me, besides the sole and all suede obviously.

Hey do you guys have any good skate shops for sbs out in WPB? Is it like pretty much every major city where the good stuff sells out immediately?

If the CC's are dropping in Feb you'd have to think some would pop up on the bay or some Asia heads will get their hands on them soon.

Last edited:
yes most of them had Ugly Christmas Sweater, Krampus, MIA, FTC, 112, Walk Of Fame, When Pigs Fly, etc. Pretty much every major wanted release. I know skateparkoftampa should for sure, since i have the most experience with them. They dont tend to do in store only m
awesome, im used to jordans and stuff so this is much easier, i wish i got onto Sb's sooner they are ridiculously comfortable, do they usually sit like this on websites for awhile?

Hey do you guys have any good skate shops for sbs out in WPB? Is it like pretty much every major city where the good stuff sells out immediately?

The only local around me that I know that sells SB and QS is shred shed. Cool workers and owner, however they only get a one size run in QS's. They have an IG profile and no phone orders.

I try to support when I can

Last edited by a moderator:

awesome, im used to jordans and stuff so this is much easier, i wish i got onto Sb's sooner they are ridiculously comfortable, do they usually sit like this on websites for awhile?
Most of them do, the Quickstrikes and stuff that gets hype will sell quick....but the cool part is there's almost ALWAYS some store that has what you need because people didn't know they had them, or is in some area that isn't popular.

If you want a shoe unless it's a store exclusive (like the Black Christmas Sweaters) you can get them for box or just a little above. If there's no hype, it will sit for sure and you can find a deal after a month or two.

Most of them do, the Quickstrikes and stuff that gets hype will sell quick....but the cool part is there's almost ALWAYS some store that has what you need because people didn't know they had them, or is in some area that isn't popular.

If you want a shoe unless it's a store exclusive (like the Black Christmas Sweaters) you can get them for box or just a little above. If there's no hype, it will sit for sure and you can find a deal after a month or two.
yeah i guess the tiffs will probably go fast then...or just be in-store. CC's sit for awhile?

I want to see the lows in the Diamond pack. Rumors are the Tiff high will be widely available which is good news if true

I think im gonna order the watermelon mid's tonight, they remind me of donkey kong for n64 and thats tight lmao. and yeah i think we all hope tiffs are widely available

I think im gonna order the watermelon mid's tonight, they remind me of donkey kong for n64 and thats tight lmao. and yeah i think we all hope tiffs are widely available

What are the watermelon mids?

Tiffs will be widely available just from all the ones we've already seen

Last edited:

Continuum (843) 577-2758 has a few quickstrikes in stock.  All box price.

Barbers 8 8.5 9.5 10 10.5 11  

Chronicle 2s: 9 9.5 10 10.5 11.5  

WOF: 10.5  

Finally: 8

Black Rain: 8  

Lemon Twist Janoski: 8  

Blue Digi Floral Janoski: 8 9.5 10.5 11 12 

Orange Digi Floral Janoski:  9.5 10 10.5 11

White Velcro Janoski SE: 8 8.5 9 9.5 10.5 11 12 13

Neckface Blazer:  9 10 10.5 11 11.5 12
This is my local and i didnt even know that they had all of these. Repped!

Back
Top Bottom