2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Cool thanks, fam. That pic you posted definitely changed my mind on them. Something about them looks dope but I can't put my finger on it though. Oh well :rolleyes

Felt the same, didn't want to regret it later. If you can get them for $70 or less I say jump on them. They look better in person.

Rep'd for black laces pic.

Last edited by a moderator:
My guess is that the CC's would be the Hi, and BHM as the QS for February. 

Then again, the normal version of the Premiers could be the QS in Feb too....or is it for January? 

Looks like in the next 3 months SB is hitting us with a lot of heat.

Last edited:
Sort of OT but... I rarely view any other threads here on NT, is there a Koston 1 thread? I'm looking for a specific color way...

a "classy move" is charging him "only" $300 for two pair? I mean, it's better than 250 for the blacks alone but it's still a terrible deal.
in what world is that a bad deal? He basically got both for the price of the black. Give or take a couple dollars.

Nice pics of the uprises I might have to pull the trigger

Any got this wack email from Utility Boardshop?

I'm going to ask them for proof.

Dear Customers,

This holiday season was the hardest season for us.  Unfortunately it took effect on our customers as well.  As most of you know, we were having a huge problem with our system.  Our system crashed and was down a lengthy time.  Unfortunately it went down during Christmas, which is the busiest time of the year.  We were not able to contact customers or check up on orders.  Our phone system gave out, causing us to not have a phone connection.  

I sincerely apologize for this huge inconvenience.  I know that most of you have been trying to get into contact with us or have been waiting to hear back.  I am doing the best I can to help every single one of you valued customers.  Since the day our system came back, I have been contacting customers and setting up reshipments on expedited services.  I have been pulling the products to make sure they do not get sold.

Unfortunately as of last night, our warehouse was broken in to and all merchandise was stolen from our shipping department.  From the bottom of my heart I do apologize for this.  This was the cherry on top for us and is the absolute truth about  your product.  For all of the pending orders that were in the process of shipping,  I went ahead and refunded your order in full to the original card charged.  If you do not see the refund within a couple days, please let me know and I will take care of it for you.  I will do my best to respond to all of your emails as fast as I can.  If you have any immediate questions or concerns, please feel free to call my personal phone @ (626) 327-2611.  Again, I deeply apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Thank You,

Chris Sandoval (CSR Manager)
Customer Service
Utility Board Supply
(888) 566-6596

Last edited:
i know its a lil late but i am finally unds'n my 112's they are a bit tight but I'm a size 15 never worn sb's but had to cop these

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom