2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

One of my x-mas purchases came in.

One of my x-mas purchases came in.

the toebox is leather right? i havent seen detailed pics of these or in person, but they do look like a nice clean shoe, remind me of original send helps in a weird way like how two panels next to each other have the same color, i feel like they normally use one color throughout, or use the middle panel to split colors up. those look cool tho. i think i wouldve liked all suede better though.

Last edited:
Ive seen a VNDS go for 155, and the cheapest DS pair i saw was about 180. This is all ebay though, the only place with puiblic info. Some might be selling cheaper.

Im thinking of getting rid of my DS 13s or VNDS 12 actually, theyre definitely fetching good cash, I justgot a little trigger happy with all these kicks this season! Im sure some people are using these as awesome trade bait too.

Last edited:
the toebox is leather right? i havent seen detailed pics of these or in person, but they do look like a nice clean shoe, remind me of original send helps in a weird way like how two panels next to each other have the same color, i feel like they normally use one color throughout, or use the middle panel to split colors up. those look cool tho. i think i wouldve liked all suede better though.

Toe box is leather and so is the swoosh. Suede is smooth but not top notch, felt like I would regret it later if I passed up on these.

Tongue tag is a nice touch too I'm pleased.

Toe box is leather and so is the swoosh. Suede is smooth but not top notch, felt like I would regret it later if I passed up on these.

Tongue tag is a nice touch too I'm pleased.

ya for the price theyre at now its a great buy, i wish everything else didnt have me so broke. THose and the FTC i will regret passing on im sure, unless i find them come february.

Just caught up on the thread. Havnt checked since Christmas.

Saw all the pics premier posted if their QS and I will be copping. Not sure about the YOTH yet, my opinion keeps flip flopping lol. And cobra commanders in feb? Can't wait [emoji]128526[/emoji]

And hopefully this deal I have going on for a pair of blue lobsters goes through. Would love to add them to my collection [emoji]128591[/emoji] (for a great price too)

Last edited:
So I posted earlier about Concepts not sending me the right color UCS dunks. (I ordered Greys and got sent blacks with the whole package)
I contacted them trying to make it right because I figured if I ordered greys and got blacks someone else in my same size probably ordered and paid the premium for blacks and ended up with my greys. they called me back right away. I told them I would return the blacks so they could send them to the dude who should have gotten them and ended up with the greys. They said they had already taken care of him with a pair of blacks and offered to send me a pair of greys that they had held back for the restock if i paid retail for them again.
I was very happy with that solution since I'd have both pairs and basically only paid for greys twice. They overnighted them to me last week and I actually had both colorways before Christmas. Wore one Christmas Eve and one Christmas Day. Really glad I called them and settled it instead of just hiding the fact that I received blacks and just having those. These will be my Christmas Eve and Christmas Day sneakers for the rest of my life now.
Wow.  This is awesome.  Concepts was getting all the hate when orders weren't going out quick enough, but this is a very classy move!  
really hope I can hit the restock on the greys.  Have been following this thread and calling places and shopping ebay trying to find a good price for a sz 13.  Seems that size has a lot less than the others.

Wow.  This is awesome.  Concepts was getting all the hate when orders weren't going out quick enough, but this is a very classy move!  
really hope I can hit the restock on the greys.  Have been following this thread and calling places and shopping ebay trying to find a good price for a sz 13.  Seems that size has a lot less than the others.
a "classy move" is charging him "only" $300 for two pair? I mean, it's better than 250 for the blacks alone but it's still a terrible deal.

Considering the blacks could easily fetch $300 alone next year, I would welcome that type of terrible. Shoes are definitely one of a kind. 

Does anybody have black laces in their nike sb "UPRISE" pairs? Was wondering how they look w/ black laces instead of the white laces before I pulled the trigger. Any help would be appreciated.....

Does anybody have black laces in their nike sb "UPRISE" pairs? Was wondering how they look w/ black laces instead of the white laces before I pulled the trigger. Any help would be appreciated.....

They were posted a few times in here but you'll have to dig. Hopefully some still has them handy. Wearing mine today but with white laces...

Last edited by a moderator:
They were posted a few times in here but you'll have to dig. Hopefully some still has them handy. Wearing mine today but with white laces...

Do you think they would look nice with black laces?....White laces kinda give them a nice pop to them......

I thought they might but I like the white laces better, even though its pretty generic

Cool thanks, fam. That pic you posted definitely changed my mind on them. Something about them looks dope but I can't put my finger on it though. Oh well :rolleyes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom