2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

How much are the shirts? Some guy on eBay has both for $100+. Post pics of the green lace swap please.

Yeah wanted to get these but don't get paid till Friday need to find them for box price. I'm never buying anything from my local shop anymore.

Im just glad shops are taken phone orders on a QS.....nike sb game is where i want it to be...keep them coming nike.

Man, I'm looking for the white "Krampus tee" right now! Pretty hard to find!

Shop I was at only had S,M, and L....I need that big boy XL...lol. I had it held at the other shop and I'm going to pick it up on my commute home. I'm not a fan of the black shirt though w/ the pocket.

Shop I was at only had S,M, and L....I need that big boy XL...lol. I had it held at the other shop and I'm going to pick it up on my commute home. I'm not a fan of the black shirt though w/ the pocket.
Yeah, I was looking for the white one as well. I had to call ALL around like crazy. Found a local shop that I thought was least likely to get it, actually have the t-shirt.

any places in nj got the krampuses/ only place in manhattan which i know of is blades and they ripp off when it comes to qs. BTW, how much do medusas go for now?

Sold a pair of shoes that didn't fit me today to some local guy and picked these up from my spot. They charged 160 with tax. RAPE but at least I got them.

Picked up my pair yesterday at my local skateshop. They had the T-shirts but no hat. Got my size and the white t-shirt out the door for $146. They also told me that they will be receiving the Concept Piggys too and maybe be as soon as next week...I'll will keep everyone posted.

All i want to know is when do the "when the pigs fly" come out online?
mean.gif
roll.gif

My local shop got the krampus in but they sold them to their friends, I called them a few times and of course they "didn't know" if they were getting them. What a joke, happy I was able to get the 3m's from them but I can't stand the shady ****. Thank the sneaker gods for this thread.

You should check back a few pages when the 3M's were coming out. Good reading. Good information shared.

But long story short, Quickstrikes don't usually go online. Most SB Reps also don't encourage phone orders. All depends on the rep in the region. Just gotta have an idea of what shops would allow phone orders for shoes or quickstrikes.

Picked up my pair yesterday at my local skateshop. They had the T-shirts but no hat. Got my size and the white t-shirt out the door for $146. They also told me that they will be receiving the Concept Piggys too and maybe be as soon as next week...I'll will keep everyone posted.
Congrats homie!

Looking forward to Pigs Fly as well!

my local spot didnt get the shirts and hats . the dude was saying its going to come in a later shipment :frown:

Back
Top Bottom