2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I wish I would have gotten into SB's when I was wasting time and money on Jordans.
Some of the nicest SB's can be bought for the retail price of some of the worst Jordan's 
happy.gif

I wish I would have gotten into SB's when I was wasting time and money on Jordans.
Over much of the last 3 years you havent missed a lot. A few gems like the huxtables, roller derbys, and skunks dropped in that time, but they have been mostly off for a while now. They just started to step their game up again in the later half of last year but they are releasing too many low tops for my taste so I have ended up passing on many of the best ones. Ironically you picked a really good time to get into SBs. Also after this year JB will not have many kicks that I want released, so I can focus on rebuilding my SB collection
Ironically, the only Jordans that really interest me nowadays are the 1's.  :wink:
unDSd one of my royals today and it feels so good! Was only outside for about an hour tho. Wearing em tomorrow weather permitting.

Last edited:
Man, can someone help a fellow member on how you get some older gems for good a price?? I feel like it may take a few months or even a year before I can find some heat for the right price. Any suggestions? Anything would be insightful.

Man, can someone help a fellow member on how you get some older gems for good a price?? I feel like it may take a few months or even a year before I can find some heat for the right price. Any suggestions? Anything would be insightful.
Honestly Ebay, Platos closet surprisingly and the consignment shops like sole control and flight club. The resell market for SB's is not as strong as it once was.

It's Definitely One Of Those Things That Takes Time. But You Have To Search Around If You Wanna Find Deals. Check NT, ISS, Facebook, Youtube, Ebay, Get To Know Local Collectors Because They Could Always Know Somebody. I Find That I Always Come Across A Steal When I'm Not Searching For One. But In Reality, It Just Takes Patience. It's Not Something You Can Force.

Honestly Ebay, Platos closet surprisingly and the consignment shops like sole control and flight club. The resell market for SB's is not as strong as it once was.
But all the gems are still ridiculous. Dooms are averaging 375, skunks, and unkles $600,
Then people asked me why it takes so long for me to wear a shoe. I have a few I wish I never wore.

Over much of the last 3 years you havent missed a lot. A few gems like the huxtables, roller derbys, and skunks dropped in that time, but they have been mostly off for a while now. They just started to step their game up again in the later half of last year but they are releasing too many low tops for my taste so I have ended up passing on many of the best ones. Ironically you picked a really good time to get into SBs. Also after this year JB will not have many kicks that I want released, so I can focus on rebuilding my SB collection
unDSd one of my royals today and it feels so good! Was only outside for about an hour tho. Wearing em tomorrow weather permitting.

I haven't seen the Huxtables or Skunks for decent prices in my size anywhere. I don't really care for the lows at all except for the Hawaii and BHM lows that dropped recently.

Yah like I said in the post after that, the good SBs are too pricey in the aftermarket. Even the okay ones are over double the price

Ironically, the only Jordans that really interest me nowadays are the 1's. 
wink.gif
Dope.  I swapped to the blue laces and plan on rocking them soon.
Ironically, the only Jordans that really interest me nowadays are the 1's. 
wink.gif
I am the same way but for 4's.
The 4 is my favorite silo.  Last year quenched my thirst for those, though.  Lightnings are the only ones I still need.  The red pair is looking like a letdown.

I really need to order up some Jason Markk.

i was excited about the red ivs, but the shade of red they decided to use was disappointing , im liking those grey mint IVs though.

the jason markk best $15 ive spent . great for use on any shoe.

i was excited about the red ivs, but the shade of red they decided to use was disappointing , im liking those grey mint IVs though.

the jason markk best $15 ive spent . great for use on any shoe.
Same. i could get over the grey parts of the shoe if they chose a better shade of red

Another question: how many sizes up would you go up for a gem that you want?? If you guys do at all.

im not a dunk head at all so i need yallz opinions

my cousin been obsessed with the tecate's for a bit and he finally found some in his size worn 5x and dude wants 140 for em, is that too much or what's a fair price? also keep in mind shipping would have to be factored into the price. thanks in advance

My local just got the BHM lows in sizes 9-11. Give them a call at (559) 584-1220. They're selling them for retail plus shipping! They have McRads left too in scattered sizes!

Rocked my McRads today!

Good lookin' 00. Nice pic too!

Back
Top Bottom