2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Premier released the SPOT's and pink Koston 2's at 11am ET. They should be taking phone orders.
Repped, super easy, got a 11 through phone order. Cant complain for box plus shipping.
Premier charged $120 + $8 shipping...I thought box was $98???

I went ahead and put in an order with premier for a 10...$20 over box price is worth it to me to not have to leave my room to get them and possibly miss out on my size.

Last edited:
This thread keeps getting better, ran out of reps. I hope I get my spots tomorrow these pics are killing me.

Thanks for the comments guys. I'm really liking these. Good luck to anyone that's trying to get a pair.

So came into my shop today to pick up kicks. The black & tans ended up being the Guinness highs and not the lows so I passed on em. Just went with the Budweisers. They were charging $125 for the SPOTs but the owner said he was doing a deal if you copped 2 pairs of kicks he'd let the spots go for $100. He usually does deals like that when you buy 2 pairs he'll throw a discount on top of it. Plus there always quite a few kicks on clearance.

So came into my shop today to pick up kicks. The black & tans ended up being the Guinness highs and not the lows so I passed on em. Just went with the Budweisers. They were charging $125 for the SPOTs but the owner said he was doing a deal if you copped 2 pairs of kicks he'd let the spots go for $100. He usually does deals like that when you buy 2 pairs he'll throw a discount on top of it. Plus there always quite a few kicks on clearance.

Repped!! NICE Pick Ups

Finally busted out my SPoTs today. Checked out a shop half an hour away and had to get these. They were telling me they don't put QS on the floor cuz he doesn't like them getting touched haha

^ I felt that way when pics first surfaced. Was totally gonna pass.

The more I saw them, the more they grew on me.

When I saw them in person it was a def. cop. Pics don't do the shoe justice IMO.

^ I felt that way when pics first surfaced. Was totally gonna pass.

The more I saw them, the more they grew on me.

When I saw them in person it was a def. cop. Pics don't do the shoe justice IMO.

This. I was gonna pass on em but they started to grow on me. And yes pics dont do these justice at all. So much nicer in person although my only real gripe is the puffy swoosh. Overall I like em.

Budweisers are too clean. Can't wait to rock those.

Anyone know of a shop that'll do phone orders for the SPOTs with a size 13? Called premier and 11.5 was biggest size left

Nike Factory made a mistake didn't put in a production run for anything bigger than Sz 12 for the 1st quarter Dunks. The good news is that the SPoT Dunks is probably the last shoe from that production run. Concords should be available in Sz 13

Back
Top Bottom