2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Thanks man! Yeah, I was very stoked to get these and the owner of the shop I got them from is mad cool. I wish all the SB shops were like this.
glasses.gif
If it helps, I'm in Cali as well. As you know, the shoe game is pretty serious out here. Thanks to several posters, I scored 2 pairs from different shops for box price $98 + shipping. Comes out a lot cheaper if you factor in time, gas, and CA tax. I don't mind waiting for them to come in the mail either
happy.gif

So stopped in one of my other spots about an hour ago to chat it up and he told me they have a grip of Concords going to their shop. He told me not to worry about it at all. As long as I show up day of release then I'm good.

On another note he said he was kinda bummed that he didn't get that many SPOT dunks. Guess Nike was blowing smoke with that release.

Happened to have a BHM Bruin in my size so after waiting long enough I decided to pull the trigger on em. So subtle but I'm a fan.

My Beasley BHMs will be here Monday. I gotta restrain myself for a while with all these purchases. :lol:

^ If you go back a page or two people have posted a shop or two that were/are doing phone orders. They may still have your size.

If it helps, I'm in Cali as well. As you know, the shoe game is pretty serious out here. Thanks to several posters, I scored 2 pairs from different shops for box price $98 + shipping. Comes out a lot cheaper if you factor in time, gas, and CA tax. I don't mind waiting for them to come in the mail either :D

Will definitely touch bases with you when I get back as well as a couple of others. Thanks for the info man! Repped. :smokin

^ If you go back a page or two people have posted a shop or two that were/are doing phone orders. They may still have your size.
I just called Civil and they don't have em anymore.

Premier didn't pick up.

Did anyone post any other shops I missed?

I just called Civil and they don't have em anymore.

Premier didn't pick up.

Did anyone post any other shops I missed?
looks at profile name...
roll.gif
..ridefourever is taking phone orders tomorrow, 150 though 
grin.gif

Last edited:
Does the SlamCity release really can't as a retro?

The 25 pairs are only being released for their store opening.

Im not a believer.

If the SPOTs got this much love I can only imagine what April.....never mind

:x

Last edited:
^ Yeah it's sort of a grey area but I guess technically it still counts as a retro.

I def. wouldn't take what anyone from Nike has said about never retroing SB.

It will happen.. It's inevitable.

Gentry and Tinker had been quoted for years saying that "Nike Air" would never return on Jordans and look where we are with that.

Need the help of the SB brethren once again, what's the going rate for a pair of black and tan lows, DS size 9.5-10?

Any info is appreciated.

Just scored a pair of Black Levis!

Last edited by a moderator:
They were charging $125 for the SPOTs but the owner said he was doing a deal if you copped 2 pairs of kicks he'd let the spots go for $100. He usually does deals like that when you buy 2 pairs he'll throw a discount on top of it. Plus there always quite a few kicks on clearance.
that information would come in real handy IF you actually gave us some basic info about the shop...
mean.gif

Last edited:
Got my Spots from my local yesterday morning, but it wasn't very easy. There was a line and I lucked out. Y'all are all exactly on point with this "over box price" nonsense. It's almost like some spots are acting like they are a 1/2 reseller. Not quite getting you for resale, but getting you nonetheless because they know they will sell out in a few hours and people will pay it. What part of the game is that?!

Shoutout to the middle aged soccer milf I saw in my line who said "I'm here to buy these shoes for my son. If I didn't come, he'd just skip school, so I count this is a win".....WOWWWWWWW hahah. Had me rolling. I got good grades in high school man, and no way my Mom woulda done that! Full disclosure: I skipped school several times for new J's back when you could just walk in and cop on release date no prob.

Need the help of the SB brethren once again, what's the going rate for a pair of black and tan lows, DS size 9.5-10?

Any info is appreciated.

Just scored a pair of Black Levis!

I just got a ds pair sz 10 for 100 plus shipping. I was looking for a while and i saw the average prices around 120-140.

that information would come in real handy IF you actually gave us some basic info about the shop...
mean.gif
Man I guess his relationship with the shop is still being established, when they start paying him to take kicks off their hands, maybe then he'll be comfortable divulging the info about the shop. Still keeping it "close to the chest" for now.

So I've tried on my SPOTs with jeans and shorts and it just looks off... I couldn't quite figure it out but then I took out a couple other pairs of dunks and it's the tongue.

Is it just my pair or did they just make all the tongues super puffy? ( Not a bad thing... Just threw me off a bit).

So I've tried on my SPOTs with jeans and shorts and it just looks off... I couldn't quite figure it out but then I took out a couple other pairs of dunks and it's the tongue.

Is it just my pair or did they just make all the tongues super puffy? ( Not a bad thing... Just threw me off a bit).
Nice that you copped, not sure if its still available but someone had the hat-rods in our buy and sell a couple weeks ago for 250, no idea if they are gone 
Real talk. Repped.
Repped both of you dudes, this shop your holding close to your chest sounds pretty amazing, would be nice to spread the love to those of use whose local skateshops value quickstrikes at the same price of gold
mean.gif

But i aint even mad after seeing this gif hahah  kills me every time

Back
Top Bottom