2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Wearing the Dust Bunnies aka Black Levis lol....anyone have any suggestions on how to fix the lint issue? I used a can of air this morning

I was expecting more from the "Flammables" but I'm really digging the subtle look with the accents.

I really hope they don't get scrapped ( which I HIGHLY doubt will happen).

*EDIT*

On feet today...
Look so much better on feet...

Repped...

Info on Civil's release. $85 in store and $100 shipped.

Last edited:
The concords look like they are going to be everywere. Anyone else, not really worried about getting there pairs? Are people camping for these?

The concords look like they are going to be everywere. Anyone else, not really worried about getting there pairs? Are people camping for these?
Concords will be at 95% of the SB spots in the US...

Camping depends on where you're located...

People will be camping in major metropolitan areas such as NYC and LA.

I doubt people in random states such as Vermont and North Dakota will be camping out....

Tried to get them at an angle where the light catches the print on one shoe and doesn't on the other.

A Tribe Called Quest: Low End Theory Blazer SBs. Retailed for 75 got em for 110 DS, can't complain. 

Concords will be at 95% of the SB spots in the US...

Camping depends on where you're located...

People will be camping in major metropolitan areas such as NYC and LA.

I doubt people in random states such as Vermont and North Dakota will be camping out....

'Thats true. I am actually in NY and there are at least 5 spots getting them. People will probably camp at Blades, Dqm, Supreme. also, Flight Club has a full size run available. if any one wants to drop $175 now.

Another couple pics of the flammable dunk low via mrnikesb6. Bit more simple than I was expecting, but all the little details make these still a must cop for me.
Disappointing Imo. Hopefully More Pics Will Change My Mind. I Like Them, But From These Pictures, Ehh.

firecrackers/flammables look basic, but i could imagine nike doing something with these like the SoL's or the CnC's with the underlayer after theyre scratched. i just cant imagine nike putting so much detail into the heel and sole and dropping it on the rest of the shoe.

firecrackers/flammables look basic, but i could imagine nike doing something with these like the SoL's or the CnC's with the underlayer after theyre scratched. i just cant imagine nike putting so much detail into the heel and sole and dropping it on the rest of the shoe.
That Would Be Crazy Dope, Especially If The Underlayer Was Yellow Like The Tongue Tag. 
nthat.gif

I like the Firecrackers, or whatever the hell they are called. Simple colorways with eye catching designs always win IMO with lows:smokin.

I hope you're wrong.  No reason to ban them because overly sensitive people can't understand the difference between terrorism and patriotism.
Didn't even think about the Boston Bombing-angle, but I agree with u. Everything with explosions can't be put on hold, especially something inspired by something so innocent as fireworks. But why do I see that happening?...
Its not picnic table print like on the inside of the lobsters....Looks to me like the paper on a firecracker.
Damn, that Hardy Boy mystery was cracked with the quickness! Nice sleuthing work, Encyclopedia TJB679...
Another couple pics of the flammable dunk low via mrnikesb6. Bit more simple than I was expecting, but all the little details make these still a must cop for me.
DIGGIDY DOPE.
@ThatUncutRaw

Any pairs that old that I used to have (now all gone through trades a while back or spring cleanings cause I used to beat the hell out of my kicks) I personally stayed TTS at a 12. These days I find it more possible to go down to 11.5 without any issue than I did previously. I'm pretty much a standard 12 in every shoe though, and don't worry too much about it. With SBs I have no problem going to an 11.5 if that's all that's available and I want the shoe.

I'm realizing that this above probably isn't that helpful now that I've typed it out....
Not so much... lol. But I appreciate the effort. Cats popping up in here asking about how the Happy Feets fit can get an answer to their size questions, but dude's aren't really trying to help me out for some reason. Luckily I have a good sense of humor (and a heart as ice-cold as a young Billy Danze with an icepick under his bubble goose), otherwise my feelings might start getting hurt...

A Tribe Called Quest: Low End Theory Blazer SBs. Retailed for 75 got em for 110 DS, can't complain. 
STILL salty I passed on those when I coulda got 'em for retail (I think I saw 'em on sale at one point, but I was totally focused on re-upping my Js collection so I passed). Midnight Marauders is easily a Top 10 All-Genre/All-Time album for me (I know, Low End, but still...). I liked that joint a lot more than Low End Theory, but that was also a DOPE album. All this reminds me, I need to watch that Tribe documentary already... I've had it for several months now, but never got around to watching it... Nice cop!
'Thats true. I am actually in NY and there are at least 5 spots getting them. People will probably camp at Blades, Dqm, Supreme. also, Flight Club has a full size run available. if any one wants to drop $175 now.
Weren't they at something crazy like $250 a week ago on Sheist Club? Maybe I'm thinking of somewhere else...

Last edited:
I like the Firecrackers, or whatever the hell they are called. Simple colorways with eye catching designs always win IMO with lows:smokin.

This all of this, my only wish would be if they kept "Nike" on the heel. But these are definitely on my radar, I hope I can make it happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wearing the Dust Bunnies aka Black Levis lol....anyone have any suggestions on how to fix the lint issue? I used a can of air this morning

I used packaging tape and a lint roller on mine. I have a dog that sheds, so it's kinda OD for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's up guys, I'm going to do something annoying, so I'll proactively repent with a pic.

...I'm pretty sure I have another one of these laying around here too, but here's the one.

Now, onto the annoyance. I wouldn't mind a pair of the Happy Feet but only at retail or negligibly above (

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom