2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

for some reason Google Chrome wants to translate from Czech to English on premiers Nike SB section.

But its not in Czech... anyone else have this issue?

Link to thread created by Khrysti Hill: http://niketalk.com/t/520987/legs-sneakers-vol-2

By watching those videos and peeping the thread link I provided, you'll see the two polar opposites in the female sneaker community. I presented all the material to ask the question:

Question #1: What are your thoughts on female sneaker heads? Do you respect them for their collections or do you feel like they're just collecting for attention? Are they misrepresented in the community? What are your experiences with them?

Question# 2: With sneakers being such a big part of your life, have sneakers ever influenced what women you've dated? Has sneakers ever gotten a woman to become interested in you romantically? Stories?

Question #3: If you had to give away all but three pairs of the sneakers in your collection, what 3 would you keep and why?

Question #4: What's a sneaker that is SUPER HYPED now, that you remember releasing and passing on or copping with ease? What makes it SO hyped now, and do you think it's justified looking back?

1. I definately think females are misrepresented in the seneaker commuity. I have met a couple of really down to earth chicks that really are into the culture and know a good deal about sneakers and the history behind them. On a personal note this chick from my home town had an insane collection at one point and her fathers house burned down it was one of the saddest days ever cuz she never really got back into the life. God honest I miss my sneaker talks with her some days.

2. Being fresh is naturally just part of my character I think me being a sneaker enthusiast has helped because woman can see how passionate (or obsessive) I become over something I love, women also tend to like well dressed men so the sneak thing has definately gotten me play. Kicks in general have influenced my life in so many dramitic ways just because it helped me to become more culturued. My passionate for being fresh actually led me to NT which opened my eyes to so may other things (hence why I'm still a member at 25). I rarely date female sneakerheads but I'm open to it as long as its worn in a feminate way and they had a matching heel collection etc.

3. I'm on a very slow work computer so I won't post pics
A. Cement 4s, I was once told "this is the shoe I imagine when I hear the word tennis shoe". Easily one of my fav's and I need a white shoe if I'm only gonna have 3
B. Black and Infrared 6s, I think this is just a cool *** shoe nuff said
C. True Blue IIIs,

4. Skunk SBs.... I def regret passing too... I also mistakenly passed on the South Beach 8s for Loon SB dunks still killing myself for that one

lol. this is why im glad i subscribed to this thread.
roll.gif

new to niketalk, but I've been skating sb's forever.
Dope...

Feel free to post some of your skated SB's...

Would like to see how bad you thrash em...

Last edited:
those are pretty dope, i remember a guy got cement print on these
looked nice

I've considered doing this for a while, as well a getting the swooshes done black to look like the white preme lows, as opposed to paying 700 for the actual pair. But looking at this guys work the cement print looks different than the premes so it kind of deters me from making the decision to pay him to do my pair

Thoughts?

"Nike Sportswear goes way back to utilize a unique textile from one of the first UK wool industry brands.  Fox Brothers & Co. traces its lineage all the way back to 1745, but the company was founded in 1772 as noted on the perforated leather insoles of these Nike Dunk Highs.  The Fox Brothers Dunks  mix a premium leather toe, Swoosh and boot laces with a striped and quilted wool upper to complete one of the classiest Dunk Highs we’ve ever seen (does this point to a wave of new Dunk collaborations like it was back in the day?).  These should be out in mid June."

Last edited:
Those SBs john posted js might be the ugliest shoes I've ever seen .

EDIT : they aren't SBs...

Last edited:
Kind of like them but I wished the leather went further back or that blue wool went further foward into the toe box. Looks confusing but I can tell the quality of material is excellent and for that a must cop.

I'll give it an A for effort. Still a pass. Love how much thought was put into it. That kinda thought got me hooked on SBs in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom