2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Interesting...

Nothing but Blue boxes so far. Got this list from NSB for upcoming Premier restocks

This is all speculation, so take it with a grain of salt, but based on what they have been releasing, I have a strong feeling that we will see the following releases over the next 2 weeks:

- Wu tang mids

- Grit highs

- Purple safari lows

- Blue denim highs

- Seattle Seahawk highs

- Charcoal/Tar mids

- Un-November rain mids

- Grand purple highs

- Blue Koston lows

- Green lantern lows

- French blue (un supa) lows

- Miller high life / marvin the martian lows

- Yellow curb lows (limited sizes)

- Taun Taun highs

- Navy/red (barcelona) lows

- Skunks (super limited and random sizes like 15 or 6 and below)

- And a few others not worth mentioning

Repped! Just was hoping for a couple of other things instead! Ah well.

Retroing will kill the shoe and brand, which im not fine with. 

Okaaaaay how? Retroing sure hasn't hurt NSW or Jordan brand. Granted I wouldn't want to see it done as frequent as JB retros but I feel that since SB has been going in for 10 years now a retro is in order. Especially for us who had/still have (albeit best up) some first year SBs. Anything from 02-04 would be greatly appreciated by quite a few people.

I'd love to have some fresh looking Supas, broncos, Forbes/denims, Homers, Bisons, etc. Hell id love the return of the ECues. it's amazing that they haven't made that move yet. But I'm sure it's being tossed around.

Yeah, I peeped his listing today, and I automatically thought of Premier, dude as multiple pairs for sale of some blue boxes. The conspiracy theorist in me thinks this could be some of the restocks, apparently people on N-SB think the same. It's also my luck he has the Jameson's I've been wanting, couldn't come at a worse time. :smh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I get that along with the lace lock thing and special box but why change the extra laces? The shoe looks better with the blues.

I guess it makes the concept pack more 'special'. I believe some guys in this thread bought some royal blue laces from fullylaced and they were a bit short, just an FYI.

It may not be SB related but I remember seeing some post in here: anyone know anywhere that still have Lemon Twist Janoskis for retail/close to it?

An eBay seller by the name of shoejocky just replenished a lot of Blue Box SB's that are similar to what Premier has been restocking. So that list might turn out to be somewhat accurate.

Yea Also Saw This And They All Are My Size Hope He's Not The One Who Took The Chrome Ball And Skeletors From Me Lol

Skunks....
nthat.gif

Interesting...

Nothing but Blue boxes so far. Got this list from NSB for upcoming Premier restocks

This is all speculation, so take it with a grain of salt, but based on what they have been releasing, I have a strong feeling that we will see the following releases over the next 2 weeks:

- Wu tang mids
- Grit highs
- Purple safari lows
- Blue denim highs
- Seattle Seahawk highs
- Charcoal/Tar mids
- Un-November rain mids
- Grand purple highs
- Blue Koston lows
- Green lantern lows
- French blue (un supa) lows
- Miller high life / marvin the martian lows
- Yellow curb lows (limited sizes)
- Taun Taun highs
- Navy/red (barcelona) lows
- Skunks (super limited and random sizes like 15 or 6 and below)
- And a few others not worth mentioning
Repped. wouldn't mind picking up a pair of koston lows and possibly doubling up on curbs

Shedding some light on the premier restocks
http://goo.gl/jIihg

Even after seeing that "list" of speculated stuff we might see Premier drop, I have a hard time believing these are true restocks. It just seems like left over sh*t that they couldn't sell so they're throwing it back up at FULL price and seeing if people will bite. I mean, size 6 Janos? Those would mos def be a left over size sitting in a warehouse somewhere. I applaud Premier, they seem to be ahead of MANY shops in terms of marketing and generating hype, but this hasn't been mind blowing at all.

Even after seeing that "list" of speculated stuff we might see Premier drop, I have a hard time believing these are true restocks. It just seems like left over sh*t that they couldn't sell so they're throwing it back up at FULL price and seeing if people will bite. I mean, size 6 Janos? Those would mos def be a left over size sitting in a warehouse somewhere. I applaud Premier, they seem to be ahead of MANY shops in terms of marketing and generating hype, but this hasn't been mind blowing at all.

This has been a very underwhelming week at most.

If they re release the skunks in my size... Man oh man

Exactly I give them mad props on how they grasped people's attention .

Last edited:
Man I didnt even see that list before my last comment. Those skunks will be had. Don't care if I have to squeeze into a size 9.5. Hopefully a 10-10.5 will be available or my true size (11). But I like my shoes too tight.

Last edited:
Premier definitely has been underwhelming but I keep telling myself to be patient and not give up haha hopefully my instincts don't fail me.

Back
Top Bottom