2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Shot out to the big homie togusa for a smooth transaction.
Might go with the double lace system on this one

what up..been lurking on this thread for a couple weeks but never got around to posting anything yet. Definitely sick how little bickering/bs there is in here compared to most of the JB ones I'm used to..(been through all of the Royal's threads..don't get me started)

But yeah been actively trying to resist picking up a pair of the brown/pink highs..saw em in soho yesterday and made it even harder to hold off. On day 15 of this premier thing if I haven't made the move on anything I'm def gonna cop.
Quick pic I snapped while I tried em on:

...and a pic of my RESNs for good measure:

Not sure they still have em, but like a week ago an 11.5 was in stock at my local shop

http://aliveandwellsea.com/about

give it a try. thats where i got my pair.
Thanks, repped.  ill give it a shot.
On day 15 of this premier thing if I haven't made the move on anything I'm def gonna cop.
I really like these too.   it was between these and the birches and i decided to go w the birches but these are very nice.   what color is the alt lace? brown or pink?

I really like these too.   it was between these and the birches and i decided to go w the birches but these are very nice.   what color is the alt lace? brown or pink?

They're pink..think I'd keep black in em though

Last edited:
I've been lurking for a LONG time, never say anything because I don't have any great info that hasn't been said already, but a shop around my way (Fast Forward-Austin) has the 3 or 4 pairs of Seahawks for $59.99.  Grabbed my size last month.  I believe they have 3 size 9's and 1 size 13.  They also have the Medusa for $59.99 as well, not sure of the sizes on that though.

Their phone number is (512) 340-0225 and I'm pretty positive they take phone orders.

Best thread on NT

I've been lurking for a LONG time, never say anything because I don't have any great info that hasn't been said already, but a shop around my way (Fast Forward-Austin) has the 3 or 4 pairs of Seahawks for $59.99.  Grabbed my size last month.  I believe they have 3 size 9's and 1 size 13.  They also have the Medusa for $59.99 as well, not sure of the sizes on that though.

Their phone number is (512) 340-0225 and I'm pretty positive they take phone orders.

Best thread on NT
Thanks for posting the info.

I'm sure you'll make someones day...

REPPED...

Thanks for posting the info.

I'm sure you'll make someones day...

REPPED...

Just trying to help out and do my part.

If for some reason they won't ship (which I'm 99% sure they do) I'll grab em for anyone and ship em to you. Just PM me.

gr SPOTs mostly fsr (no 11, no 13) up on ebay 98 shipped. not sure if everyone else was lucky but my spot was charging 125+ on these.

edit: search for the full name, not the abbreviation

Last edited:
i have posted up pics of these before...but idc, rode the bike a bit last night, was really scared of getting a fat bug splatter on the suede lol.

if anyone is on the fence about these i highly recommend, that long cut suede is too damn nice.
My next pick up when the price is right....

This pic did it for me... 
smokin.gif

Hopefully my bargain hunting doesn't result in me not being able to cop a pair. 
ohwell.gif

^ yeah I know they're rly limited.. But flight club has had a pair so I thot I'd ask,
I woudnt be surprised if bip or John had a pair..

I recently had an opportunity to cop a pair of Deftones for a very good price, but it was actually the Wu Tang Dunk that stopped me from doing so. The Deftones are cool, musically, but Wu Tang is for the babies like foundational to who I am. So, I was like, if I'm going to drop wild bread on a pair of ultra limited music-themed Dunks, it's Wu or bust.

Nice Resins back there, BTW. ...What's the general market rate for those nowadays?

Last edited:
I recently had an opportunity to cop a pair of Deftones for a very good price, but it was actually the Wu Tang Dunk that stopped me from doing so. The Deftones are cool, musically, but Wu Tang is for the babies like foundational to who I am. So, I was like, if I'm going to drop wild bread on a pair of ultra limited music-themed Dunks, it's Wu or bust.

Nice Resins back there, BTW. ...What's the general market rate for those nowadays?

Let me know if u ever cop em..
I don't think I would ever drop all that bread for em..
I think I would just trade a bunch of pairs for em when i decide I don't need all of em..

Back
Top Bottom