2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

That's crazy. I just got off the phone with the dude and he said they had them. That was like 1 minute before I dropped the info.

The guy was like sorry man we dont have sb's.  I explained to him they werent sb's, just regular nsw dunks and that they dropped this morning. He went and asked someone else about it (I could over hear their convo). He then said they didnt get 'em.  Like I said tho, coulda been lying

thats unfortunate 
mean.gif

good lookin out on the info tho

Yeah I was told they didn't have em & I call seconds after I read the post. Buddy sound like he didn't want to be bothered

Exclucity has a 8-12 run for the Viotech Dunk. 

They ship anywhere. 

1-514-846-8887

I asked for a 13 but they didnt have due to not getting any...
What was the price after shipping to states? $140?
Just copped sz 11.5 !  $170 CAD shipped, comes to about $164 USD, they send paypal invoice... Much Much thanks !!!!!! Stickin it to tha bots!

Last edited:
Just copped sz 11.5 !  $170 CAD shipped, comes to about $164 USD, they send paypal invoice... Much Much thanks !!!!!! Stickin it to tha bots!
I got a size 12 which most likely use for trade bait.  I was looking for a size 13  but they didn't have any.   I wonder if the shoes are not true to size.

Last edited:
How long did it take for you guys to get the paypal invoice? I talked to the guy maybe 15 mins ago and still havent gotten my invoice

These sold out fast pretty much everywhere. Could only get a size 7 which isn't my size. Hopefully there's someone out there that doesn't need a 10.....

Phone just goes to pre recorded voicemail as if they aren't currently open...guess I can call it a day as my size 12 is gone.

I got a size 12 which most likely use for trade bait.  I was looking but they didn't have any.   I wonder if the shoes are not true to size.
All the other non-sb dunks seem true to size, I guess they will fit the same?? They also said they had the Jordan lows for 170 + the $30 shipping but no thanks...maybe they have the others (foams etc) that released today, I didn't ask...

Repped balthasar.  Got my size.  A little more expensive than what I wanted to pay, but its no biggie  

smokin.gif
 This continues to be the best thread on NT 

Phone just goes to pre recorded voicemail as if they aren't currently open...guess I can call it a day as my size 12 is gone.

Sent them a message via twitter after my above rant: They responded: 1-514-846-8887 or 1-514-626-4434 just got to keep trying. I tried the # ending in 4434 and got through for my size. Now I can get on with my day. Repped!

Last edited:
Not SB's but I rocked these today..
Basically low top venoms
Leather and suede is > any Jordan I've copped in the last 5 years

Back
Top Bottom