2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

nthat.gif

best thread on NT :smokin

don't dig the viotechs but great to see everyone helping each other out... reminds me of the good old days lol

So according to the n-sb forums, these two GRs are inspired by Beavis and Butthead lol. Each dunk represents each character as shown below. Apparently, Nike did not make this known because of legal issues. Not sure if this is true, just passing along the info.

:lol: That's fcking awesome if it's true.

-Drew

So according to the n-sb forums, these two GRs are inspired by Beavis and Butthead lol. Each dunk represents each character as shown below. Apparently, Nike did not make this known because of legal issues. Not sure if this is true, just passing along the info.
Repped. I'd heard about this at the start of the year but my source was a little shaky. Turns out there looks to be some truth to it. 

LOL. What a great concept! Too bad they don't live up to the hype. The colors are spot on though. Repped for the info. Cornholio lives on!

They look great to me! Prefer QS version (the BP is too much) with the black laces... I'm hopeful that I can grab a pair... 

That Beavis and Butthead theme is dope... I already own the BHMs tho so they will be passed on either way...

Havin Second Thoughts On BPs.... Not Feelin That Pic.. B And Bs Will Prob Copp When They Go On Sale

Can I also say eff the Viotech dunks? Those are definitely the wackest dunk. Only reason it had any hype before was cuz it was co.jp.

If those BHM looking Dunks wind up going for the low like most do, I'll cop. Reminds me that I still haven't grabbed BHMs. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom