2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

that was the fastest sellout I have witnessed.....

Same. Usually there is some kind of lag when it still had random pairs/"in other people's carts message"....this just flat out said sold out....I don't buy it. I'm going to keep refreshing. There had to have been some error.

EDIT: They also haven't officially said sold out via twitter.

Last edited:
bots don't check out as fast as these 'sold out'.

then i saw a size 8 up on the size for about a half of a second around 8:10 but you couldn't even click on it, let alone attempt to put it in your cart.

I'm usually an assassin, but this release got me. 4/5 today solely because of these Dunks. smh.

They really need to fix that bot problem........it's getting out of hand. All I wanted was the dunks.

I thought that was NDC just ******g with me.

Same here man, I just kept hitting refresh and add to cart on any size and somehow it popped into my cart. It NEVER happens like that for me.

Just got email confirmation too. I was pretty positive it was a mistake and they will cancel the order. Maybe hope for a coupon!

Last edited:
Damn bots. Sorry to those who wanted them. But endclothing has 25% off ALL orders just enter in SUMMERPREVIEW

I failed as well on the viotechs lol, this bot thing is out of control.

I miss the midnight release.... pre twitter link

Last edited:
viotechs were just on bdga and i missed out, couldn't check out fast enough

If someone finds a site that sells them, PLEASE! pm me :smile:

I didnt want the viotecs but nike really should do something....I dont think it is bots as much as it is link construction...somehow ppl construct the links prior to the twitter drop and the second the link is live they are checked out before the link even hits twitter they. Im sure there is a combination of that problem with ppl who use bots but nike should just add that word confirmation to at least slow down the bot ppl and they need to throw random **** in the links so tech savy ppl cant construct them

Back
Top Bottom