2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Talked to my connect, Red Firecrackers are Hyperstrike Just not that hyper. lol

Oh and I know alot of you guys were looking foward to NIKE SB moving into corporate chains such as stores like Zumies, and to my knowledge this is supposed to be happening. I dont know all the details but it has alot to do with CCS going out of business.
Yeah N-SB posted an article about it a few days ago

http://n-sb.org/news/17348-nike-sb-spring-2014-rumors

On another note, firecracker apparel: 

Connect hit me up. Miamis on lock. And I start getting the family discount now which makes it come out to retail shipped
smokin.gif
Nice, im still trying to find a pair for a decent price.

Someone on Reddit posted his recent pickups, he got those quilted highs.

I need those with a fat lace swap to the lighter tongue palette-  from other pics maybe brown, grey, or lavender. white also

Last edited:
damn those MIA's are nice.  hoping to find somewhere online that will do phone orders for those and the firecrackers since i have no shop near me

So siked I was able to get the whole pack. Had to wait in line for more than 4 hours but totally worth it. http://smg.photobucket.com/user/LoUMaTiC/media/IMG_5833_zpsda548cb0.jpg.html
Repped man, 4 hrs with no sell out?!? Shouldnt be hard to get just the shoe then......right?!?
Hot damn, I'm drooling over these MIA's and Quilts!!  MUST COP, in that order.  WOF and Red Firecrackers are on the radar, but I'm going to be so damn salty if I miss these.  Repped to the both of you!

TBH, considering the state of sneakers right now 4hrs isn't too bad, even in the S.FL. heat. Props on the pick up homie.

are the mia dunks makin their way to all sb accounts or are they miami exclusives?

are the mia dunks makin their way to all sb accounts or are they miami exclusives?
I hope so. Sad to say, I live in NYC and only know of one shop that carries SB's by my job (Queens) and the owner isnt very knowledgeable, when I asked if they would be getting them he had no idea what I was talking about.

I need to find more stores that carry SB's in NYC that get these releases.

*waits for Bip to post his Casual Friday/Happy Hour Friday photo...

Ha. Forgot to post it.

It was Tiffs, BTW.

So are the reds actually Hyperstrikes or is BP just hyping stuff up like usual.???

I can't help but laugh every time you post just because of the avy.

That's what I've been hearing as well. I don't believe these are a HS but I know that the Reds are a in-store only, via 2 of my locals.

John - when you say "HS" what do you mean? Has "hyperstrike" actually morphed in meaning to refer solely to production numbers? Because years back - and I'm sure you know this - true "hyperstrikes" meant that there was no known release date, and in most cases stores did not know in advance that they were going to receive something. Just curious whether you were essentially using "HS" as it is publicly understood, or whether its definition has actually changed.

I hope so. Sad to say, I live in NYC and only know of one shop that carries SB's by my job (Queens) and the owner isnt very knowledgeable, when I asked if they would be getting them he had no idea what I was talking about.

I need to find more stores that carry SB's in NYC that get these releases.

In what area of Queens do you work?

Ha. Forgot to post it.

It was Tiffs, BTW.
I can't help but laugh every time you post just because of the avy.
John - when you say "HS" what do you mean? Has "hyperstrike" actually morphed in meaning to refer solely to production numbers? Because years back - and I'm sure you know this - true "hyperstrikes" meant that there was no known release date, and in most cases stores did not know in advance that they were going to receive something. Just curious whether you were essentially using "HS" as it is publicly understood, or whether its definition has actually changed.
In what area of Queens do you work?

Long Idland City, off the Queensboro bridge. Live in Bronx though.

Last edited:
I found a shop in bk thats getting firecrackers...

Also go a lead in philly if anyones in the area, they have um in hand just waiting to release

Last edited:
Sprint II, only one I know in NYC really thats easily accessible.

Ohh. Gotcha. That's all the way in the Heights though. I thought you were referring to a spot that was in LIC itself. Misunderstood.

Yeah - that spot sucks. The sad thing is that it actually used to be a really good regular sneaker spot/ hood street wear spot. I used to mess with that spot heavy back in the late 90s early 2000s, copping heavy 95s, AF1s, Jordans, Steep Techs, Spyders... Used to get a discount too. A while passes, next thing I know it's a bottom barrel level skate shop trying to sell MF Doom Dunk highs for $275 on release day.

Have never set foot in there since.

FYI - Are you only talking outer boroughs? Because there are a ton of places in Manhattan with SB accounts.

Last edited:
Yeah, when I was using "HS" I was referring to the production numbers. It doesn't solely mean "no known release date" anymore either because with the change of how things are marketed now there's no such thing as a true HS or QS, in my option, on the SB side at least. Even with the Blue Levis (which is the closest thing recently Nike SB has had to a REAL HS) most shops knew they were getting them or not getting them. 

Back
Top Bottom