2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Damn, I want a pair of Passports but too much stuff coming out that I'm really looking forward too.

Looks like my local is getting both firecrackers, and they never get HS for what it's worth...

:nerd:

Looks like my local is getting both firecrackers, and they never get HS for what it's worth...

nerd.gif
So far all the dealers ive seen who normally get QS's are receiving both. So im doubting these red's are true HS as we were led to believe.

So far all the dealers ive seen who normally get QS's are receiving both. So im doubting these red's are true HS as we were led to believe.

That's what I've been hearing as well. I don't believe these are a HS but I know that the Reds are a in-store only, via 2 of my locals.

The more and more i hear numbers of the Reds, i doubt they're true HS. I think they were labeled as that just for hype purposes. 

Kicks Deals just figured out that PYS has those wood deck highs back in stock, so if you're on the fence about them I suggest you make a decision quick lol

Last edited:
I'm actually very anxious to see the MIA's on feet. I feel like it's a pair that will look better on than the pics it's been posted.

But IMO, the Firecracker is a must. The details looks amazing and the Beavis and Buttheads are growing on me as well.

woo the Red fire crackers...sick, anyone got a pair of the MIAs or the retro Viotechs? My local shoe boutique here got the Viotechs, but i'm pretty sure they out already, probably stop by just to double check...

So here's a quick story to make you laugh:

I've been moving and its been pretty chaotic. While moving a bottle of motor oil spilled and DRENCHED an entire shoe box so of course I'm like ****!!!! I look at the label and of course it's my Porkys (When Pigs Fly) so instantly I was like Goku going super saiyan

(that reference took me back)

For those of you that don't know I tried to get my hands on three pairs of those because I just had some connection to them. So I'm pissed and I kick the box, it goes flying open and nothing falls out. At this moment I'm like Ray Allen hitting that 3 in Game 6 because I think my kicks are just somewhere laying around safe and sound. WRONG. I go searching around the house and find them in the back, chewed up by a damn "Labordoodle" That dog almost went out the second floor window on some "The Field Goal Is GOOOOOOOOOOD" Stuff. 

Anyways congrats on everyone for their latest pickups.

im just not sure that these people are thinking when they are bidding 500+ on the mias....they are a great shoe but that price is going to go DOWN. i bet youll be able to get them for 150$ in no time. the towel package 300+ tops. we have seen this before!

im just not sure that these people are thinking when they are bidding 500+ on the mias....they are a great shoe but that price is going to go DOWN. i bet youll be able to get them for 150$ in no time. the towel package 300+ tops. we have seen this before!
Exactly

I've been moving and its been pretty chaotic. While moving a bottle of motor oil spilled and DRENCHED an entire shoe box so of course I'm like ****!!!! I look at the label and of course it's my Porkys (When Pigs Fly) so instantly I was like Goku going super saiyan

For those of you that don't know I tried to get my hands on three pairs of those because I just had some connection to them. So I'm pissed and I kick the box, it goes flying open and nothing falls out. At this moment I'm like Ray Allen hitting that 3 in Game 6 because I think my kicks are just somewhere laying around safe and sound. WRONG. I go searching around the house and find them in the back, chewed up by a damn "Labordoodle" That dog almost went out the second floor window on some "The Field Goal Is GOOOOOOOOOOD" Stuff. 

Lol my dude I feel for you

I kick the box, it goes flying open and nothing falls out. At this moment I'm like Ray Allen hitting that 3 in Game 6 because I think my kicks are just somewhere laying around safe and sound. WRONG. I go searching around the house and find them in the back, chewed up by a damn "Labordoodle"

Damn man I have a Labradoodle too and he doesnt touch shoes...

Back
Top Bottom