2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

i know this has been asked a lot but how do all nike dunk low sb's fit?  i'm a sz 10US and i own the nike levis sb and i have about a thumb space from the toe box when i put em on.  do i size down half or a full size?  do all the dunks fit like this?

Firecrackers are definately out around here, just not that appealing considering all thats releasing in coming months

Found some red firecrackers on eBay for $155 shipped should I pull the trigger or see if I can get them for cheaper?

kinda surprised some of you in here are dropping upwards of $155-160 for the red firecrackers without any hesitation...that HS label goes a long way...
the first stores to get in the shoes are either a) lucky, located first along the shipping line kind of like that last kid to get picked up and first dropped off by the bus to/from elementary school b) spenders - upgraded shipping costs force these retailers to upcharge to make their profits. an extra $100 to get 10 pair overnight means they're going to charge $10 more per pair than average just to make the same money

Last edited:
Looking through IG seems like most shops are/were charging 150-160 for the reds. Can't do it, I was salty when the FTC's were going for $80 a week after I bought them.

Oh how I love this thread and everyone in it. :smokin Just copped my 3Ms in an 11 after sleeping on em the first time around. No 11.5, but I'll make due!

Last edited:
My local skate shop tweeted they got their SB account back again. When I called for the Red's, they said only GR's, no QS's for now at least :frown:

Still on the hunt for a red pair in 13 or Viotec in 12.5/13.

Love my pair of 3M's even though they are a .5 too small, still a dope shoe. Didn't feel like spending another 130 on getting my true size today though.

Finally picked up my size at FTCSF. They got a small restock.

What a joke! Vegas only has a couple spots for sbs and this place always charges ridiculous prices for them... $175 for red FC's and $150 for blacks

Can anyone hook me up with the firecracker hat for retail + tax + shipping? I really want it but my shop never got them in.

I'm a size 13 but can fit a 12.5 in some things. Do you think maybe I'll be able to size down to a 12 in sb's somehow??

Back
Top Bottom