2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I would just love to see the option for some Dunk SBs on nike id, with some regular suede materials in a way that there's little ability to recreate classics. Always wanted a chance to design my own

Those near Nocturnal Skate and kinetic skate got their pairs of Mia dunks. Nocturnal has yet to say a release date and kinetic will be Saturday.

n-sb.org announced the WOF Qs will be an august drop... I wonder what that means for the civilists, I would guess September 

I wouldn't be surprised if the WoF and Civilists were both in August honestly. Is it just me or have quickstrike releases been untimely lately? They've just been popping up whenever. Maybe I feel that way because recently we've had a lot of "In Store Only" versions of a QS and then they drop with little differences on a later date everywhere else. So it makes it seem like there are no more month of "X" Quickstrikes

Last edited:
How do dunk lows or the Nike dunk IDs fit?
I usually wear a 10 in all shoes but an 11 in KD IVs and Kobe 8s due to narrowness/tightness and me having wide feet.

I am wondering should I go a whole size up in dunk lows.

Last edited:
if u check the picture from humidity skate shop it says civilist July. My guess late July? My pair is on its way from Thailand so it might actually get here the same time. :rolleyes

wish the MIAs didn't have a clear sole. I always tend to wear pairs with that less because I'm worried about yellowing, and although it fits the theme it doesn't even look that good on them IMO. Woulda been better with a navy color like the toe box or something else dark

if u check the picture from humidity skate shop it says civilist July. My guess late July? My pair is on its way from Thailand so it might actually get here the same time.
eyes.gif
Correct, they will be shipping out to most vendors next week.

Not a fan of the MIA's, but I think the yellow sole would work on them after a coupe of years. I'm bias though yellow soles don't bother me.

Would be great if the civlist drop this month, panda is pretty on point so thanks for that.

Update from Perm. Vacation: They are getting a size 12 and 13 in tomorrow. Might wanna call now and see if theyll hold em.

Push Skate Shop in NC received their MIA Dunk's and they're taking phone orders tomorrow when they open at 11 A.M 828-225-5509   115 shipped.

Last edited:
Tomorrow we will be dropping the MIA Dunk Low at 11am. These will be available for purchase from the 10 Weston location, so be sure to line up at the correct door. Definitely one of the best Dunks we've seen with plenty of unique materials and details from the water patterned back panels to the custom Miami tile insole, clear water sole and perforated leather toe panel. Great execution on a must have for the Dunk colllector. Available in store only.
7-16-13NikeSBDunkLowMIA1.jpg
via premier

Back
Top Bottom