2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

In my quest for the Civilist Dunks:

Soo Hot Right Now in Munich has up to a size 11 and will ship to US

Consortium in the UK just released them today - waiting for reply on us shipping

Welcome Skate Shop in UK released today - waiting for reply in us shipping.

I can probably hook someone up, I actually found a local spot releasing the MIA's tomorrow. Especially if they're a 9.5 PM me

Edit: I can only help 2 people out at the most. I already got a bunch of messages so its fcfs

Last edited:
was able to get the MIA's yesterday, still hopin the civilist joints surface eventually...

BP stays with their BS. I love how they keep saying that simply because their shoes were already made and enroute they're being allowed to sell them lol

Last edited:
GDS Skate shop supposedly will be taking phone orders at 3pm today. I dont know what sizes they have left. Price was 125 shipping ???

336-617-5585

Haha what happened here?

Haha

Dom said "the only ones that can have rape prices for these shoes is us". If they put this much attention to detail into the actual shoes the letters on the back would be just a little straighter.

Last edited:
Haha

Dom said "the only ones that can have rape prices for these shoes is us". If they put this much attention to detail into the actual shoes the letters on the back would be just a little straighter.
it would also say "your" wristbands. not much going on over there

Wow. If Unite is gonna keep charging crappy prices the least they could do is take their own pics for a change...

I've been a lurker in this thread for a while. I figured it's time for me to help. If any of u are looking for the MIA's call Blindside in Utah. $115 plus 15 for shipping.

801-593-9300

No more 12's. I just got the last one.

Thanks for the heads up man. Welcome to the team!

I swear it seems like everyone in here wears a sz 12...SMH big feet problems

SN: I love how Unite is using Premier's pics for the MIAs lol

Last edited:
I've been a lurker in this thread for a while. I figured it's time for me to help. If any of u are looking for the MIA's call Blindside in Utah. $115 plus 15 for shipping.

801-593-9300

No more 12's. I just got the last one.
Man phone lines must have blown up just getting voicemail. Thanks for the heads up though!

Back
Top Bottom